School in Baja to take school supplies

A place to discuss anything non-weather and non-wind/kitesurf related. Generally unmoderated, but rules are enforced on occasion => you can get suspended or kicked out and messages can get deleted.
SaltSpringKiterPeaceGuy

School in Baja to take school supplies

Post by SaltSpringKiterPeaceGuy »

Hi folks,

I know I posted this a while back on the main page, but I totally forget what people said......

I'm looking to find a school down in the Baja near La Paz. I'm gonna bring a suitcase down and would like to drop it off for the kids there.

If anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear about them.

Thanks,

Kevin
Kevin

If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy. Be content with what you have take joy in the way things are. When you realize you have all you need, the World belongs to you.
Joostio
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Joostio »

I know some of the towns a bit farther north were hit pretty hard with hurricanes last year, they may be in more need. Mulege?
SaltSpringKiterPeaceGuy

That's great J. Any contacts there? Looking to set it up in advance, so that someone is ready to receive the supplies. Cheers.
Kevin

If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy. Be content with what you have take joy in the way things are. When you realize you have all you need, the World belongs to you.
Joostio
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Joostio »

sorry, no conacts, my parents winter in Todos santos, 1 hr west of cabo, thats as close as I get for contacts. I just think that La Paz is not that bad off compared to other areas in the BAJA. I am by no means an expert on the area. Good luck with your endevour, I'm sure who ever you help will be thankful and deserving.
SaltSpringKiterPeaceGuy

Hi all,

We've decided to send some money to an organization over in Africa. This is a lot more cost effective as we've discovered in the process.

Thanks,

Kevin
Kevin