2009 Holiday Website Fundraiser

Races, swaps, beer nights, clinics, etc.

Ned

Wow!

Post by Ned »

Wow that's a pretty awesome total. I'm sure the equally awesome prizes didn't hurt!

I wouldn't have minded that GoPro - good thing I ordered one the other day anyway!

Nice for the site to have cash in the bank - definitely well earned/deserved.

Cheers All
TheLaw

Post by TheLaw »

YAAAAA!!! No internet access since December 24th....which was weird. Got a text from BWD saying that I won the GoPro!!!! Nice!
Give'R
bwd
Developer
Developer

Post by bwd »

TheLaw wrote:Got a text from BWD saying that I won the GoPro!!!! Nice!
Teabag wrote:I was pretty stoke last night when I found that out at work. Thanks again, Happy New Years everyone!!!
WindePendanT wrote:Thanks to all!
Glad you liked the prizes. I think most people have their prizes now, except for:

AC - contact OR, once they have their online store open you can collect your prize. I gave you the contact at OR.

Shaggy - I have your gift certificate and I can give it to you when I see you, otherwise PM me your mailing address.

Teabag and Kus - :oops:, it appears that your prizes have been lost in the mail. Two more pairs of sunglasses are being sent and I'll let you know when they arrive. Sorry for the delay.

If anyone else hasn't got their gift certificates or prizes yet then let me know,
thanks
Dave
Now That I’ve Given Up Hope, I Feel Much Better
Sandy Beach

BWD appreciation

Post by Sandy Beach »

Huge thanks to BWDave for all of the behind the scene details, volunteer work and time/energy you keep up with for this site and the community. We all appreciate it.
Life is all about balance, and a dose of healthy wind addiction
Teabag

Post by Teabag »

Can someone post the OR online store opening on BWD? Would like to know when it open and I check BWD regularly so it would be nice.

Dave - I am stuck in Vancouver/Whistler for the next 2 months, even if u received the glass I wont be able to take them before the 26th of March, so if you can hold to them until them it would be nice. Thanks a lot:)
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

thx Dave, no hurry on the glasses, i still have a few of those in stock :lol: Great fundraiser, nice to have a balance in the bank.

Any WX stations (actually mere anemometers would suffice) where we get more quickly updated readings near Klover, (perhaps a house onear the chinese cemetery at Harling?) Willows or perhaps Nile Creek or some such place would be awesome. Willing to help,.... recognizing you don't need more work 8)

PS your beer is back at home now, i may have to drink it soon if I don't see ya out :oops:
bwd
Developer
Developer

Post by bwd »

KUS wrote:Any WX stations (actually mere anemometers would suffice) where we get more quickly updated readings near Klover, (perhaps a house onear the chinese cemetery at Harling?)
check out namroc.com for winds on a house at Harling Point. Keep an eye on it for the next month or so and get back to me if it's worth adding to the Latest Reports page. Speeds are in kph. He's adding a webcam there too.
Now That I’ve Given Up Hope, I Feel Much Better
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

cool, yeah, Ogden updates nicely every 10 and i have taken into account the lower readings on SE so i know when to go but Discovery is lame so that might help willows assessment. good to know. cheers. m