what will it do ???

General discussions about the weather, incoming storms and swell, complaining, why is it always so windy at night etc.

~ pimp hand ~

what will it do ???

Post by ~ pimp hand ~ »

at the moment it's still light west, a few rogue chunks of fog are still clinging on, temps are suppose to soar, the outlook is for easterlies in de fuca, gale warning on coast :shock: ... i'm ready for a tugg sesh ... will it go off for 1 last day before the heat wave? ... doc?

if today is a write off, i'll be keeping an eye on entrance and lennard over the next couple 8)
asscrack

nitnat paddy wack

Post by asscrack »

Heat is building ,slight marine layer,north west flow,all this is pointing at Nitnat as the pace to be.A bunch of us are headed to the lake this weekend.Could be one last southwest push. 8) Yesterday was epic at Kook St. from 3:00 to 5:00. 12 meter kite or 5.0 sail size.But, Nitnat looks perfect for this weekend. :roll: bring the family"DUDE!"
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING and Life is a beach
~ pimp hand ~

Re: nitnat paddy wack

Post by ~ pimp hand ~ »

asscrack wrote:Heat is building ,slight marine layer,north west flow,all this is pointing at Nitnat as the pace to be.A bunch of us are headed to the lake this weekend.Could be one last southwest push. 8) Yesterday was epic at Kook St. from 3:00 to 5:00. 12 meter kite or 5.0 sail size.But, Nitnat looks perfect for this weekend. :roll: bring the family"DUDE!"
some plans could be in tha werks ... i will keep you posted [smilie=beer.gif]
asscrack

the best laid plans

Post by asscrack »

Yeh,Lets get it on ,"dude"!The Nat is going to be where it's at. :P
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING and Life is a beach
kitesurferdale

Post by kitesurferdale »

As always I am in, See ya all there!! OH YA hey Pimphand, if your out there, don't be shy and introduce yourself to me at the beach eh
Airtime! whoo hoooo, its all about the airtime...... ok waves rock too!
~ pimp hand ~

Post by ~ pimp hand ~ »

kitesurferdale wrote:As always I am in, See ya all there!! OH YA hey Pimphand, if your out there, don't be shy and introduce yourself to me at the beach eh
o oh :shock: i'm in trouble now
~ pimp hand ~

Re: what will it do ???

Post by ~ pimp hand ~ »

~ pimp hand ~ wrote: if today is a write off, i'll be keeping an eye on entrance and lennard over the next couple 8)
yes! Piper's is goin' off! :P