No One Way to Nitinat!

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
Stammy

No One Way to Nitinat!

Post by Stammy »

Hey folks, was up at the lake for the day today and the one way section of road has changed. Now drivers are directed to the north section and it is all two way driving. Just wanted to warn people so that they don't come bombing around a corner expecting no traffic.
kitesurferdale

Post by kitesurferdale »

Hey stammy, do you know if that was perminant or just temporary???
Airtime! whoo hoooo, its all about the airtime...... ok waves rock too!
Stammy

Post by Stammy »

I have no idea man. All I know is that when we drove up in the morning the two-way was there and then by the time we came home that same night they had blocked off the eastbound section and turned the westbound into a two-way.
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Holy CRAAAAAP...nine lives not just for cats....

Post by KUS »

diver and I just about got creamed yesterday, coming East the road is obviously taken out but going west it just said "one way ahead" and someone blued out the next sign. ripped the "one way ahead" outta the ground but the usual road users might still not clue in....watch out people. :!: :!: :!: ....and that excavator working with no warning blockng 1 1/2 lanes in the corners, holy crap!!! Someone is going to be a bug on a windshield. Weekend warriers beware.. :shock: ....hopefully buddy in the excavator is not working....
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
DARWIN

16 M 2003 OCEAN RODEO 4 SALE MINT

Post by DARWIN »

MINT AND I DO MEAN MINT !!!! 2003 O.R. 16 M FOR SALE. HARDLY USED. NO RIPS, TEARS, SCUFFS, OR LEAKS. BLUE WITH BLACK AND GREY IN COLOUR WITH KITE BAG. $650.00 PLEASE CALL DARWIN @ 658-3435
nitinaht_brat

Road is closed indefinetly!

Post by nitinaht_brat »

We heard from the forest company and they confirmed that the one way southside road (near the DFN Sawmill) between Nitinaht and Lake Cowichan/Youbou is closed indefinetly. :roll: