Reward: Lost Kiteboard at Nitinat

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
Ryball

Reward: Lost Kiteboard at Nitinat

Post by Ryball »

My Liquid Force Proof 151 was lost on the water at Nitinat today. The board is white on the top and black on the bottom....easy to identify because the reel leash will still be attached to the board.

My girlfriend crashed in the middle of the lake and the stitching on the harness strap where the leash was attached let go. I walked the end of the lake today and didn't find the board, am hoping someone picked it up.

$100 reward if returned. Please email or call 250-686-0074.
AaronC

Post by AaronC »

Ryball, I pm'd you.
Ryball

Post by Ryball »

Just got a message from Aaron saying he sailed it in and left it on the beach with all the other kites. If anyone has it, or if it's still on the beach, would be greatly appreciative if you could let me know.

Thanks again Aaron.
Teabag

Post by Teabag »

I was going to writte: Weird, I saw your board on the beach/log probably just before you guys go on the water and lose it.

But it was probably afterwards when Aron brought it back because it was about 17h25, just before I leave for Victoria. It was near the main entrance on a log/beach.
Ryball

Post by Ryball »

Board retrieved. Thanks Aaron.