complaint post -- enough of the good weather

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
morewind

complaint post -- enough of the good weather

Post by morewind »

time for a whining post... somebody turn off the sun. It's time for the ugly winter stuff. Kook st has been kite territory for too long.

Just finished aquasealing my leaky wetsuit - bring on the winter. Looks like the last winter for this suit - maybe time to upgrade to one of those bare girlie suits

time to head to east sooke for some family hiking.
wind_dummy

Post by wind_dummy »

ya! enough already!

bring on the REAL winter storms!
bwd
Developer
Developer

Re: complaint post -- enough of the good weather

Post by bwd »

morewind wrote:time for a whining post... somebody turn off the sun. It's time for the ugly winter stuff. Kook st has been kite territory for too long.

Just finished aquasealing my leaky wetsuit - bring on the winter. Looks like the last winter for this suit - maybe time to upgrade to one of those bare girlie suits

time to head to east sooke for some family hiking.
Hey quit your whining 'morewind', if that is your real name. It's been sailable most days this week at the secret spot. You just have to know where to go.

And as for your Bare girlie drysuit comment - I would think your cold leaky wetsuit would make you look more like a girl.

:mrgreen:
CC Rider

Post by CC Rider »

bigwavedave wrote:Hey quit your whining 'morewind', if that is your real name. It's been sailable most days this week at the secret spot. You just have to know where to go. And as for your Bare girlie drysuit comment - I would think your cold leaky wetsuit would make you look more like a girl. :mrgreen:
B-Dub!

Where you been sailin? Nitinat was 5.5 last Sunday apparently. Finally got my Evo!

Must.....sail...soon........getting.........................bored............................................................................
bwd
Developer
Developer

Post by bwd »

Anonymous wrote:B-Dub!
Where you been sailin? Nitinat was 5.5 last Sunday apparently. Finally got my Evo!

Must.....sail...soon........getting.........................bored............................................................................
You know - the secret spot. It works best when the winds are less than 10 knots.