dallas road cam

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
clownboy

dallas road cam

Post by clownboy »

I came upon a zoomed in shot of kiters on the Dallas Road Cam a couple of days ago, I guess when you were working on it. It sure looks great. But what about that white van in the picture. A cruise through the archives revealed that it's been there since July 8 at least. If that were my vehicle it would have been towed away several times by now. Should we notify the authorities or is it a clever kiter's equipment stash for the summer?
I might have to go check it out next time I'm there as the curiosity is starting to bug me. Maybe he has dibs on that spot.
~ pimp hand ~

Re: dallas road cam

Post by ~ pimp hand ~ »

clownboy wrote:I came upon a zoomed in shot of kiters on the Dallas Road Cam a couple of days ago, I guess when you were working on it. It sure looks great. But what about that white van in the picture. A cruise through the archives revealed that it's been there since July 8 at least. If that were my vehicle it would have been towed away several times by now. Should we notify the authorities or is it a clever kiter's equipment stash for the summer?
I might have to go check it out next time I'm there as the curiosity is starting to bug me. Maybe he has dibs on that spot.
it might be the dood who owns tha house that has the cam

Post by Guest »

Oh man, you're like, Sherlock Holmes or somethin'. Thanks, I can stop thinking about it....if you're sure.
Starboard Steve

Post by Starboard Steve »

The van does belong to the dude that has allowed us to put a camera in his widow. Just leave cash under the wipper blade.