Airplane show at Nitinath

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
kitesurferdale

Airplane show at Nitinath

Post by kitesurferdale »

You know, over the years I have heard the plane go by and do its thing but never really ventured out to watch... untill today and was treated to a fantastic display of aireal (sp?) acrobatics, ALL FOR FREE! After the fellow left I was left with the thought, (which was being reflected throughout the campground) that little things like this event (which happens every so often) just makes the magic of Nitinaht that much stronger. I understand that the fellow is related in some way to Paul Bets (of Bosuns locker), so if anyone is reading this and knows the fellow, would you be so kind to mention how cool it was to watch and how much his air show is appreciated.

D
Airtime! whoo hoooo, its all about the airtime...... ok waves rock too!
TURTLE

Post by TURTLE »

I agree Dale, great airshow and thank-you whoever you are.
Pilot

Air Show!!

Post by Pilot »

I am glad you enjoy watching. Paul Betts is my son-in-law and the only way I can see my Grandchildren on a weekend is to fly to Nitinaht.
tempy
Website Donor
Website Donor

fly-by

Post by tempy »

Paul's and Toni's dad in law and Mark Sudul and Joanne's dad. It is a great show and a highlight on any weekend - not just for the kids, either.