SUP buy/sell

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
iamvwman

SUP buy/sell

Post by iamvwman »

When listing SUP boards, paddles and such which forum listing should they be listed under? I would assume to use the windsurfing b/s...........but..........

Is there a plan to have a SUP section in the forum with bwd's admitted SUP addiction????

Cheers, Rob.
Booya!!!
nanmoo

Post by nanmoo »

Seems most people have been just listing them under windsurfing buy/sell.
Don't forget to bring a towel!
downwind dave
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by downwind dave »

until bigstrokedave.ca gets launched, i think you should post in both kite and WS. but under WS mention if its a board that can hold a sail or not.
bwd
Developer
Developer

Post by bwd »

Yes I think posting in the WS buy and sell is best, but both are fine too. I'm not sure if there is enough gear to sell to justify a separate section...maybe in a few years?

As for the SUP forum in general, I think it's a good idea. I just have to work on having the option to show/hide individual forums on the home page so people can choose what they see. I haven't had too much stoke for working on the website at all lately, but maybe once the nights are darker.
Now That I’ve Given Up Hope, I Feel Much Better
iamvwman

sup buy/sell

Post by iamvwman »

Thanks Guys..........sold my board this morning. No need to list it now..........

Cheers, Rob.
Booya!!!