Driving to LaVentana

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
bbthelooper

Post by bbthelooper »

I have used Lewis and Lewis for the last 15 years. I have not compared their prices in a while,but last year I paid $280 for $15,000 in coverage. Please let us know what you find out.
Vik

Post by Vik »

bbthelooper wrote:I have used Lewis and Lewis for the last 15 years. I have not compared their prices in a while,but last year I paid $280 for $15,000 in coverage. Please let us know what you find out.

Coverage varies depending on the specifics of your vehicle and if you are towing or carrying a camper shell and the term of insurance.

I ended up paying $399 for 6 months insurance at $40K value.
Safe riding,

Vik
www.thelazyrando.com
Vik

Post by Vik »

Worth the drive or flight. Sharon made it down to the land of Tequila, wind, sand and sun... :D
Safe riding,

Vik
www.thelazyrando.com
thankgodiatepastafobreaky

Post by thankgodiatepastafobreaky »

Vagabundo's - 95$ US for driver coverage of liability only and I can drive any vehicle I get into here. If I'm pulled over I have 'paperwork' and some basic insurance. the one with really good insurance in Mexico is the one that gets sued.
curses - foiled again!
bbthelooper

Post by bbthelooper »

i got my insurance with Lewis and Lewis. $250 for a 6 month policy on $15,000 value.
Vik

Post by Vik »

Sandy Beach says "Get down to Baja! No butts about it!" :twisted:
Safe riding,

Vik
www.thelazyrando.com