13 daze

General discussions about kiting: equipment, setup tips, safety, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
~ pimp hand ~

13 daze

Post by ~ pimp hand ~ »

cool flic ... good editing ... decent soundtrack ... i especially like the cliffhucking 8)

that one rider that got plucked from the beach is lucky to be alive ... wonder what altitude he was at :shock:

thanx ac
Last edited by ~ pimp hand ~ on Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~ pimp hand ~

Post by ~ pimp hand ~ »

here's the link to the trailer http://www.naishkites.com/13dazeTrailer.htm although it doesn't do the dvd justice

the snowboard-kiting rawked too :idea:
asscrack

!# daze

Post by asscrack »

Great video,Some good shots for sure.Hey pimpman,going boarding soon?Or working .
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING and Life is a beach
~ pimp hand ~

Re: !# daze

Post by ~ pimp hand ~ »

asscrack wrote:Great video,Some good shots for sure.Hey pimpman,going boarding soon?Or working .
hey johnny ... working when the weather allows us ... then some riding over xmas ... then back for a little clean-up possibly ... after that i'm open for the most part.
bernie knows of a spot for sno-kiting ... are you heading up?
asscrack

Snow

Post by asscrack »

Hey Boyo,My folks are coming to see me this year.Staying in hotel for seven days,so I will be spending time with them.But maybe we could hook up at some point for a trip togeather.I am going south again Mid January for all of febuary.Need sun and waves bad.Cheers,for now.
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING and Life is a beach