tapatalk

Need help? Ask your questions here
Driller

tapatalk

Post by Driller »

Can you use tapatalk with BWD? I kind find the site on there.
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Re: tapatalk

Post by KUS »

ok, I had to look it up :oops:
Apparently "Tapatalk is an award winning app for internet communities with lot of features. Whether it is the hassle-free photo sharing, instant push notification or advanced features such as discussion moderation, there are a lot to love Tapatalk. Tapatalk unfolds the great fun of internet discussions, helping you to discover intriguing discussions and photos on-the-go."

T may needs some serious writing help (is it kontagious I's vander?) or a better webpage translator program...but I just love the unfolding idea of discovering intriguing photos on-the-go :wink:
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
windaddiction

Post by windaddiction »

I was on a forum that went to it, never used as my smart phone can easily handle a web based forum! Same goes for BWD I just use the browser on my phone.
bwd
Developer
Developer

Re: tapatalk

Post by bwd »

Driller wrote:Can you use tapatalk with BWD? I kind find the site on there.
You can't, no. I'd have to install a mod in the forum to get it to work. I've never used it and actually find all the sites that use and it give me a popup on my phone about it annoying.

It's kind of the lazy mans way of getting the forum to work on mobile devices I think. It would be better to design the forum to work on smaller screams, like http://www.seabreeze.com.au/forums/Stand-Up-Paddle/SUP/ does. Need to find a developer...

Dave
Driller

Post by Driller »

I thought it was bogus the first time I checked it out. Apparently, if you are a member of multiple forums, (fishing, sports, hunting, etc etc) you can access them all easily under one platform. It also is supposed to make uploading photos easier, and also from what I understand it can notify you when certain topics are responded to that you are interested in.
As for pop-ups, I only downloaded the app last week, and I was silly enough to pay for the 2.99 pro version. There are no pop ups with it. Maybe with the free version, you see ad's.

Cheers