Looking for friends

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
Soph

Looking for friends

Post by Soph »

Hi \:D/ my name is Sophie and I am looking for a friend to play with at Nitinat. I am 6 years old. I like to paint and I like to play tag. When I am at Nitinat I often play with sand toys and go swimming when it's really warm out. 8) Then I use my boogeyboard sometimes. Do any of you have other good ideas of what to do at the Lake while Daddy windsurfs? I hope to camp at the Nitinat lake often this summer. :D
Bobson
Website Donor
Website Donor

Soph

Post by Bobson »

Hello Sophie, my name is Eleni and I am 3 years 3 months old and I like to play in the water and sand also. I have asked my Dad to take me with him to the lake this summer. He said Yes but added that we would probably have to bring my Mom too. My dad is kinda big and stinky :shock: but he is a really nice Dad. I hope to see you up there. I'll post on this silly forum and let you know when I'm going. Can you please do the same so I know when to start packing my clothes. See you soon.. Hopefully! :P
Another fool

Post by Another fool »

Hi, our names are Alex and Kelly and we are 7 and 9. We had so much fun running wild at Nitinat last summer that we want to spend the entire summer 2005 there! (Think "Lord of the Flies"). Don't worry about having nothing to do . . . worry about your parents being able to keep track of you . . . there's lots of other kids to play with.