nitinat

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
colin

nitinat

Post by colin »

well since i heard that nitinat is starting to go off ive gotten the urge to do some camping. what is the situation on the campsite up there?
kite+waves=!
Hey

Colin

Post by Hey »

The roads are ok but icy and it is cold at night so bring you hot water bottle :wink: The camp ground os in alright shape and might need
some minor help. If you are driving a car it might be wise to park at the first few camp sites due to the mud puddles.
other than that it is beautiful up there.
Nitinat Campsite Manager

Re: nitinat

Post by Nitinat Campsite Manager »

colin wrote:well since i heard that nitinat is starting to go off ive gotten the urge to do some camping. what is the situation on the campsite up there?
Two of the privies are still flooded and the upper one vandalized (tipped over) a few tables floated away, I will have all fixed soon. Most of the beach is clear, took a 52" chainsaw to the big spruce upper half yesterday cut into 4-pcs, will tow off beach this week, by the next flood most of the debris should clear off the beach. I'm working on adding more campsites at the entrance (beginning of loop). more later!
Fred Sieber
bean

Post by bean »

You're the KING Fred! Can't wait to enjoy the fruits of your labour. Thanks a million :D !