Where is the surfing category

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
SpencerMcEwen

Where is the surfing category

Post by SpencerMcEwen »

Anywho, you should add one, might attract a larger minority.........Surfers, good info on swell and weather conditions, good site.
wind_dummy

Post by wind_dummy »

there's already a site out there dealing with surfing ... we DON'T need another website drawing attention to the local surf scene =;
bwd
Developer
Developer

Re: Where is the surfing category

Post by bwd »

SpencerMcEwen wrote:Anywho, you should add one, might attract a larger minority.........Surfers, good info on swell and weather conditions, good site.
Thanks Spencer - there is already a good forum for surfers here:
http://coastalbc.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi

so that is the main reason I didn't add this category. Anybody else have an opinion?
Now That I’ve Given Up Hope, I Feel Much Better
SpencerMcEwen

Post by SpencerMcEwen »

Yes but does it hurt to have tw0 forums. Plus your site is easier to read. Costal has way to many links, yours is easy to navigate. Im just saying it would be nice to have a surfing forum here.
sum yung guy

Post by sum yung guy »

noooooooooo [smilie=fing09.gif]

... if you want timely weather info, come to BWD. if you want to chat about surf, go to the direct link Dave provided.
windaddiction

Post by windaddiction »

yeah but coastal bc has the surfing scene cornered let it be.... however thier windsurfing forum is dead! glad to see that this one actully gets some posts! I like it the way it is keep up the good work dave