NEW Goya Extensions

General discussions about windsurfing: equipment, setup tips, problems, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

NEW Goya Extensions

Post by KUS »

Just wanted to draw windsurfer's attention to the new Goya components

I was not a fan of the euro pin system until I tried the new extensions, have two here for demo. Very much sold on these now.

1- The stiffness and solid feel of these is stellar. There is no slop in the base anymore at all like with the hourglass system where also slight movement at the base plate and especially at the connecting cup is introduced. Less so with the tendon system but there is still movement. Not so on this set up.
2- Quick on/off the mast track,
3- The extension rod itself is mega solid, no narrowing neck to introduce weak point, with very cool extension markings and great range, 30-40cm no problem.
4- Best part I find is the orientation of the smooth triple pulley and downhaul cleat, allowing you to winch downward but to release you pull outward, up, allowing you easy release of tension on de or re-rig :!:

Best improved thing to come along in a while

Carbon extensions run $139US Pin/base is $89US

http://goyawindsurfing.com/extensions/ 8)
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
Tsawwassen
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by Tsawwassen »

Nice Markus! Maybe a xmas present to myself. :D
The new booms look very nice too, are they the same as the 211 ones with an improved tail piece?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-10-21 at 1.04.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-10-21 at 1.04.39 PM.png (203.31 KiB) Viewed 1348 times
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

Tsawwassen wrote:Nice Markus! Maybe a xmas present to myself. :D
The new booms look very nice too, are they the same as the 211 ones with an improved tail piece?
yeah Michael, new Goya look and branding, wishbone totally changed tail but arms match up and are interchangeable. They did change the clips and they now are at an angle to hopefully prove wear. Got someone else who's waiting to share shipping costs and I may have some other stuff to bundle. Combos make the pricing better, $ is up a tad but still tough to swallow....hey, wind's coming up :twisted:
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....