If you have a 2018 north rebel 10m!!!!! Important

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
Johnnypow

If you have a 2018 north rebel 10m!!!!! Important

Post by Johnnypow »

Hi still missing a 11m. Got Your 10 m. Green bag beside the stage at Windfest
ECarey

Post by ECarey »

Gord Baines

Post by Gord Baines »

Jpow had his kite taken at Windfest, Bryguy says he accidentally picked up a kite on August 10. Different weekends, no?
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

Maybe, but...who cares? Those posts are entertaining as hell :lol: ever heard of a guy picking up someone else's skis, windsurfer, scuba or hiking gear? Why don't people mark their pumps with stickers, boards with stickers or phone numbers, their kite bags with bandanas and ID, their harnesses with ....whatever? How do you lose your harness?? Did mama not teach you to tie your shoes, put away your lego, don't take other people's stuff and tidy up yer shit? It's too funny :lol:
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
nanmoo

Post by nanmoo »

Funny you say that. I had my empty kite bag marked. Inside it was a pump with my name on it. My only pair of flip flops and a hat. Someone still took it thinking God knows what.
Don't forget to bring a towel!
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

nanmoo wrote:Funny you say that. I had my empty kite bag marked. Inside it was a pump with my name on it. My only pair of flip flops and a hat. Someone still took it thinking God knows what.
thinking...I'm gonna rip this guy's nice flip flops, his $70 pump and his hat off :evil: all packaged up in a handy bag...yeah, there's that. #peoplewhostealsuck
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
nanmoo

Post by nanmoo »

No no. It was an accident like the above and I eventually got it back (albeit pump hose crimped and broken) but the point stands. You came with X bags how do you consciously leave with more than you came with?
Don't forget to bring a towel!
more force 4
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by more force 4 »

nanmoo wrote:No no. It was an accident like the above and I eventually got it back (albeit pump hose crimped and broken) but the point stands. You came with X bags how do you consciously leave with more than you came with?
More like unconsciously leave.
I'd suggest hangover + shortage of sleep + physical exhaustion from kiting all weekend + copious amounts of marijuana :roll: :lol: