CHEAP 2020 Crave, Pilot Bar 2.0, Ride Engine Hardshell

Kiteboarding or related items for sale, free to a good home, wanted etc.
BrettT

CHEAP 2020 Crave, Pilot Bar 2.0, Ride Engine Hardshell

Post by BrettT »

Hola!

Upgraded some of my gear this season, all of these items happen to have something wrong with them by coincidence so are priced accordingly

1. 10M 2020 Crave; Great kite that got me through many a-session last season. A few pin hole repairs and one larger patch that’s coving a ~1 inch rip. All repairs are holding strong and don’t affect the kite.
Last week however I crashed the kite on the water and it’s since developed a slow leak. I’ve made no effort to locate this leak so can’t tell you where it is, but it’s a slow trickle - $400

2. Pilot Bar 2.0 - Overall everything is there however it’s been well used and the lines are pretty far out of tune (you’ll need to some stretching to get them back in tune), but it’s otherwise a great bar - $200

3. CF hard shell ride engine harness with rope spreader and hook. Really great harness, however I somehow ripped one of the straps part way up the strap when trying to tighten down the harness on myself, there is still some strap left and this would be a great candidate for a repair, but I’d say it’s not useable as-is unless you do some serious Jerry rigging. $50?????

Located in Victoria, at Clover a few times a week if you ever want to take a look (:

- Brett