Gong 100cm V2 Carbon Foil Mast $400

Wingfoiling or related items for sale, free to a good home, wanted etc.
elt

Gong 100cm V2 Carbon Foil Mast $400

Post by elt »

Selling my lightly used 100cm v2 mast. Mast is in excellent condition. One of these will run about $780CAD off the website at the current exchange rate including shipping and brokerage fees. The 100cm length is excellent for riding high over big chop, going fast, and the length gives extra glide time for learning new moves. I loved winging this mast. The mast has never been jumped, used only for back and forth wingfoiling. I'm only selling it as I have moved over to foil disciplines that require very short masts.

I'm located in Vancouver, but am happy to discuss shipping & Paypal arrangements or holds for pickup on the Mainland. I also have a carbon Pro/v2 fuselage extender for those interested in using this mast for windfoiling.
IMG_20240925_093248542~2.jpg
IMG_20240925_093407814.jpg
IMG_20240925_093442980~2.jpg
From the website:

Presentation
This new full carbon prepreg mast is the perfect compromise between weight/rigidity/solidity to achieve ultimate performance. The profile has been worked all along the mast to limit flex and torsion as much as possible while maintaining super glide: the fast profile at the base of the mast transforms into a fuller profile at the top of the mast to block the flex.

The 70cm length provides that little extra that makes the difference in curves and pumping compared to a 65cm aluminum, without penalizing the take off in small waves with an endless draft that would graze the bottom.
The 85cm length provides great versatility and tolerance in use . No need for a lot of depth, easy curves without being overwhelmed, absolute rigidity, maneuvers and pumping is very effective.
The 100cm length provides all the height needed for comfort and performance in wing and kite . Far from the chop and with considerable margins, you can go faster, stronger, further in the actions. Even in surfing with a wing or a kite, the gain is significant.
Note: The V2 fuselage is sold separately from the carbon mast.

Your benefits are clear:

More dynamism with 100% Prepreg carbon draping.
Best weight/rigidity compromise thanks to single-pass high-pressure molding.
No play possible thanks to the conical assembly.
Solidity thanks to the V2 aluminum fuselage which absorbs torsion.
Significant weight savings with our foamed mast.
Easy maintenance, repairs possible, and easily replaceable inserts.