Looking for KUS

General discussions about kiting: equipment, setup tips, safety, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
skypilot

Looking for KUS

Post by skypilot »

Hey we were told that you might be able to help us find Frank Peters the fellow who was injured while windsurfing on Harrison Lake?

We raised $600 at our Shark Club Fund raiser to help in his recovery needs

Unfortunately, we don't know him personally and are trying to find out where we can deliver the money.

Thanks

Skypilot
JL

Post by JL »

Thermals are good.
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

Actually, as updated regularly, this may work better for the blog
http://www.blogger.com/profile/11961322

as posted in the chatline, that IS pretty cool. 8)

Frank lives normally in Harrison Hotsprings, his new home is the first one just north of the Rivtow beach where the local sailors launch from perched on a small beach and rock, has a floating dock swimming distance to the launch. He operates a small caffee in the main floor on central Esplanade, the waterfront strip in Harrison. His current girlfriend manages that coffee shop with him.

I could send a note to Rhonda, his ex-wife but good friend to get her input or you could post on the blog about this, pls let me know which. Frank I am sure would appreciate this very generous gesture and will likely have a very good idea about how to direct or target these funds. I hope to visit him in the hospital soon as they allow it and will tell him about this if he doesn't already know.

You guys are awesome!! :shock: :P :P :P

PS- If you want to get in touch with me: or 250-592-3392 (res) BTW skypilot or sky-pilot.com or .ca don't work :?
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
skypilot

Post by skypilot »

I posted something on the blog and I will give you a shout by Friday

or main site is at

www.skypilotkiteboarding.com

Thanks

Dan Charlesworth
skypilot

Post by skypilot »

Hi Kus,

Looks like we have managed to track Frank down and will deliver the money in the next week. Thanks for the help!

Dan (Skypilot)