Australian Adventure Anyone???

General discussions about kiting: equipment, setup tips, safety, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
sanamarco

Australian Adventure Anyone???

Post by sanamarco »

Is there anybody looking to go on an Australian kitesurfing adventure starting this fall???

I am planning on going down to the land down under sometime this fall for anywhere from 6 months to a year to kite, hang out and just have a good time. I would like to buy a van or something and drive all the way up the eastern coast, probably working odd jobs along the way, but i have no real plans yet. I did a trip to Brazil last fall alone and it was a blast, but i want to try something different this time and take somebody along. Unfortunately all my kitting buddies here are over the age of 30 with wives and jobs they can't bail out of....poor bastards.

Anybody interested should e-mail me at . I'm going down to the Gorge for 2 weeks starting on June 21, so if you don't hear back from me its because i'm ripping around in Oregon.
mortontoemike

Post by mortontoemike »

Hey there young whippersnapper. I'll get my revenge when I'm 70 and retire. You just wait!
I wish my TOW was longer!
TheLaw

not related to the topic but....

Post by TheLaw »

....mortontoemike every time I see that avatar I have to look away...it really is creepy. :lol:
TURTLE

Morton toe Mike

Post by TURTLE »

Is that really a picture of your toe? ...and is the photo altered in some way?

Turtle
mortontoemike

Post by mortontoemike »

I DO have Morton's Toe!
I wish my TOW was longer!
downwind dave
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by downwind dave »

maybe thats why it says "actual results will vary" on those umm . you know .. lengthening products ..