Nitinaht long weekend noise etc

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
bwd
Developer
Developer

Nitinaht long weekend noise etc

Post by bwd »

Moved from the Message Board:

Voodmon: hey..ac...many thanks for the pking spot last weekend...i wish i could have your nonchalance regarding the long weekend....it would seem i have a problem with the sauna being where it is...and other assorted things....i hope and pray that all the assholes...some that i have known for fourteen years.....will back me up...next time...this is not`about kitesurfer against windsurfer..no!!! 2 dog mark the school teacher from ontario..i will not pitch my tent in that place again....generators, and loud music do not belong at nitinat....neither`do you own the place or have the right to rule the place...and as far as everyone else else is concerned...iregardless as to whethe r where you are ...ie(the fire, fed by jordan...technically...no...and i repeat technically no motorized vehicles are allowed...as for the noise to 5.30 in the morning,,, you will reap what you sow...and ifyou can't sew...too bad...sorry i hadto yell at you people and wave my hammer...capiche??? voodmon ....out.. - Jul 09 9:19PM

Nitnaht Pat: good for you for deciding to pitch your tent somewhere else. problem solved! - Jul 09 9:41PM

Voodmon: big wave dave...oops..but there should be a way to edit posts...nice talking to you the otherday..in shallahin shallah....i know it's tough from where you have come from....i do not enjoy going to nitinat...........and participatingin a war....george bush has already dropped 2000 tons of depleted uranium on iraq in the last 3 years...if we include the first iraq war and afganistan...we are looking at the equivelent of 460,000 times hiroshima.....nuf said.....smiles to all of you..kite or surf..you know where to find me..timojin...ever heard of that guy..??? - Jul 09 10:01PM

Arturo: Voodman,Save me a beer - Jul 09 10:09PM

Gwind: nitwit lake long weekends are like a box of rats,with no food, someone is going to get eaten. HEY I think we should take an ad in windsport and get more rats. - Jul 10 6:22AM

Mtm: I had lots of food left over. Drop by my place next time so you don't have to munch on a kiter or windsurfer. - Jul 10 6:41AM

Barb W: Isn't there anyone managing that place? Generators, ATVs on the beach? If you are having problems there you shouldn't pay the fee. The people you should contact about these problems are Judi Thomas and Paul Tataryn, Manager, CF Rec Region, Ministry of Tourism. - Jul 10 6:59AM
: Manager, CF Rec Region, Ministry of Tourism - Jul 10 7:25AM

Nitnaht Pat: Voodmon makes it sound like that darn genny was runnin constantly! and no there shouldn't be any ATV's runnin on the beach. - Jul 10 7:50AM

Kus- Please Take A Gander At: Notes #4 below....whilst showing some consideration at the beach for others, goes both ways - Jul 10 8:18AM

Mtm: Wow! I missed all the excitement apparently. Must have been dozing from all the FANTASTIC TOW on the long weekend! - Jul 10 8:34AM