Pics taken May 1st and 2nd at Nitnat

General discussions about windsurfing: equipment, setup tips, problems, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
Bobson
Website Donor
Website Donor

Pics taken May 1st and 2nd at Nitnat

Post by Bobson »

I took about 50 pics and some video footage up at Nitnat on Saturday afternoon. If you were there sailing I might have one of you. Let me know what you were sailing and you email and I'll send you anything that I have. 8)
more force 4
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by more force 4 »

Hey Bobson, I thought you were on the water 100% of the time it was blowing :roll: ? Glad to hear you made some time to take the odd break and record for posterity! Can't wait to get to the Nit again (though Gordons was pretty cool in lots of wind!, and the Lagoon was immensely pleasant in SW). Can't make it next weekend, maybe the weekend after?
winddoctor
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by winddoctor »

Thanks Bobson!

Tell me you captured my switchstance clewfirst leeside facing out backwinded hand drag to catapult?? Would you mind leaving your email address on my machine and I'll send you mine? I don't want to get spammed by leaving my info here. My # is 383-2447. Thanks!

Post by Guest »

These are the first pictures I have seen of me wind surfing (and walking up the beach).

Thank-you,
Turtle (Rookie)
ass crack

may ! pic's

Post by ass crack »

Hey bro, Did you happen to get any photo's of the kitesurfing. I was ripping it up,going big in the afternoon time.red black and white kite.only 5 kites out,tops.saturday afternoon.Blowing hard,going big.
Bobson
Website Donor
Website Donor

Pics...

Post by Bobson »

Hey Asscrack-dude, I did get some pics and some video of some kiters. I'll check when I get home tonight. Send me your email and I'll send them to you. Dude.....are you AC...?? Have I met you before..?? I'm a big, dumb looking fella with a older GO board and usually flying big sails. :?:

Are you the fella selling the sunglasses..???
kitesurferdale

hey bobson

Post by kitesurferdale »

hey, if you did get some footage of kitesurfing, I would love to have a boo at what you got, you heading out this weekend?? anyhow, email is .
Airtime! whoo hoooo, its all about the airtime...... ok waves rock too!
johnnyread

photo's

Post by johnnyread »

Hey Dude,No.I'm not the guy selling sunglasses.That's Aircrab.I'm . Any photo's can be sent there.Thanks.
wind_dummy

Re: photo's

Post by wind_dummy »

johnnyread wrote:Hey Dude,No.I'm not the guy selling sunglasses.That's Aircrab.I'm . Any photo's can be sent there.Thanks.
aka - asscr/\ck
Bobson
Website Donor
Website Donor

who is who...

Post by Bobson »

Okay, I think I've got it...AC is Aircrab and AssCrack is Johnny Read. Hey when I meet you don't tell me your real names or I'll really be confused!! My real name is Bobson and my nickname is Bobson...Way, Way too easy! :roll:

JohnnyRead-Dude, I sent you the pics but the file was pretty big and your hotmail account probably won't allow that much so I'll make the files smaller and send them individually. I'm not sure they are all you but hopefully some of them are you. I also send you a video that is probably you. :P
wind_dummy

Post by wind_dummy »

hey, can you hand pick a few shots for me too rob ...ahemm sorry ... Bobson? :wink:
let me know, and i'll pm you my email
kitesurferdale

me too please

Post by kitesurferdale »

Please send me some of those files too bobson, email is above already, just waiting to be filled, oh and you can also send files to too if need be. :D
Airtime! whoo hoooo, its all about the airtime...... ok waves rock too!
Bobson
Website Donor
Website Donor

Bobson

Post by Bobson »

Hey WD-dude, pm me your email address and I'll send you a few of the good shots. Good thing about digital you can take lots of pics and you always get a few that turn out not too bad!

KSD-dude, I just had video of you so I will send you both seperately.

Dave will be putting some of the pics up on the site soon. Thanx BW! :D