Boundary Bay video 3rd ave

General discussions about kiting: equipment, setup tips, safety, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
mossman

Boundary Bay video 3rd ave

Post by mossman »

Took this video last weekend of Doug Armstrong with my little camera - hope you all like it.

http://www.user.dccnet.com/itp/3rdavekitting.wmv
Bobson
Website Donor
Website Donor

nice work

Post by Bobson »

Hey Mossman,

That was good stuff :shock: . I enjoyed listening to tunes while I watched. what program did you use to create it..?? I've got a new camera and I'd like to peice together some video clips like that and set them to music.

I'm very impressed. I hope more people start doing this as it's good entertainment and fun watching! :D
Good Times,
BOBSON!!
JL

Post by JL »

Image Keep up the good work Mossman. Great music choice.
Thermals are good.
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

not sure if there is room for this BWD but having an archive of homemade vid clips would be kinda cool, I recall the Kook vid and also quick and dirty footage like the Willows one would be nice to refer back to 8)

This was shot with an 8mm digital video, Mossman? The new dig cameras also permit roughly 30secs to 1min. clips, some of the better ones even more so I think we'll see more of this, nice going :P
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
mossman

Post by mossman »

I used Microsoft movie maker - however it only uses mpeg and a few others. I had to convert it from .mov I used a free program called Bink Video from Rad tools very easy to use.
My little camera is a Nikon cool pix 4300 - nothing special just 30 sec intervals.
I took this video instead of getting suited up and going myself – still learning.
:oops:
mortontoemike

Post by mortontoemike »

Great stuff Mossman! Keep it comming ..

Steppenwolf is a great choice. Haven't heard that one since that party in 1968 with the booze and the smoke and the LSD .... oh, oh .... flashback ....... paisley shirt ... bellbottoms .... Born to be Wild ... :twisted:
I wish my TOW was longer!