Dallas Road Video.

Post links to cool kiteboarding or windsurfing sites with photos, videos or technique.
skookum

Dallas Road Video.

Post by skookum »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWF34fsGhMU
Some of you may have seen me down at Dallas Road a few weeks ago with a camera. Here is a brief collage of some of that footage. Enjoy!

See my thread in the Kiteboarding Discussion forum about an upcoming local TV show I'm helping to produce. We're still looking for someone who is willing to come on the show and talk about the sport. Thanks.
Kite Kook

Post by Kite Kook »

cool! - some great shots of colin. sandra's just happy her board is famous! The careful eye will note Ross is actually completing a kiteloop on his back roll... Nice editing :)
Vive et Ama
kitesurferdale

Post by kitesurferdale »

Great job, editing is awsome, music thumpy, NICE! what program did you use to edit? Jude at Nitinaht has tons of video from windfest and the whole summer that we need to edit, would be cool to get some advice.
Airtime! whoo hoooo, its all about the airtime...... ok waves rock too!
skookum

Post by skookum »

Tkanks guys, I'm glad you like it. I cut it using Avid. basically any program like adobe priemiere elements or windows movie-maker will let you edit something. But for some of the more advanced features, you need more advanced (and expenseve) software. More to come eventually.
colin

Post by colin »

thats a great vid, thanks for posting!
kite+waves=!