baja or bust

General discussions about kiting: equipment, setup tips, safety, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
Ty2

baja or bust

Post by Ty2 »

I am driving down to La ventana on nov 1st. I am looking for any suggestions for places to stay, places to check out, sizes of kites to bring for a big guy and a small girl. Basically any info that may help me on my way to having a better idea of big picture down there. I will have about a 6 week time frame from start to finish.......

any info is much appreciated.

Cheers, Tyler
TomS

Baja or Bust

Post by TomS »

You don't want to bust in Baja, so have safe trip down.

http://www.iwindsurf.com/travel.iws?genID=9

Tyler you can PM me for any specifics, I'll be down Dec 1st
Every day of work takes 8 hours off your life.
Cj

Post by Cj »

Hey Tye! My names Chris (red airush guy@ dallas sometimes). Anyway I don't know to much about the baja but i do know i will be down in the area of La Ventana and Todo Santos from dec 1st till jan. Hoping to catch some wave kiting near Todo Santos and Ive heard there is good camping and kiting near La Ventana. I actually wanted to ask you about your kite bag. I'm pretty sure you have a Dakine boards+kite bag big enough for maybe some other shit too. Where did you get that? Do you have an idea where i can find something like that? thanks, maybe i'll see you down there. CJ
somebody said " go fly a kite".