windsurfers OWN kiters

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
~ pimp hand ~

windsurfers OWN kiters

Post by ~ pimp hand ~ »

nuff said 8)
angry indian

Post by angry indian »

ur 1 surley sailor pimphand i like ur viewpoint though
goat cheese

Post by goat cheese »

:o I understand pimp hand,Its ok That you are scared uf the power of the kite. You own your right to be soft :P :twisted: [smilie=rauch08.gif]
~ pimp hand ~

Post by ~ pimp hand ~ »

goat cheese wrote::o I understand pimp hand,Its ok That you are scared uf the power of the kite. You own your right to be soft :P :twisted: [smilie=rauch08.gif]
i'am a little scared 8)
... but i heard that kiting is for people that can't, or don't have the skillz to windsurf :shock: ... is this true ???
guest kiter

no use for a subject

Post by guest kiter »

putz.
linesnaker

Post by linesnaker »

stirin tha pot :lol:
windskipper#1

windsurfers own kiters

Post by windskipper#1 »

Kiting is for old people!!
converter

Post by converter »

having tried both, I must admit windsurfing is hella difficult. Considering the patience you need to learn it, you must be old.
Kiting is just tough on the body.
Question

Windsurfing vs. Kitesurfing

Post by Question »

How many kitesurfers change to windsurfing? How many (bored) windsurfers change to kitesurfing? :?: Hmm.... :P

Love yer attempt to stir the sh#t, but there is just too much respect going each way on this island. :)

Let's face it, good windsurfers and kiters own the losers who post on this forum all the time instead of showing their stuff on the water. :shock:

Now that we have wind here, let's have some fun. :!:
~ pimp hand ~

Re: Windsurfing vs. Kitesurfing

Post by ~ pimp hand ~ »

Question wrote:How many kitesurfers change to windsurfing? How many (bored) windsurfers change to kitesurfing? :?: Hmm.... :P

Love yer attempt to stir the sh#t, but there is just too much respect going each way on this island. :)

Let's face it, good windsurfers and kiters own the losers who post on this forum all the time instead of showing their stuff on the water. :shock:

Now that we have wind here, let's have some fun. :!:
wurd ... sorta like how there are X- skiiers that are snowboarders, but there are no X- snowboarders that are skiiers ??
wind_dummy

Post by wind_dummy »

ok, i'm not gonna touch this topic
... but i will give props to those kiters that have already mastered windsurfing 8)
CB

Post by CB »

:o I give respect to both but, any one knows that windsurfing is harder and they go a hell of alot faster. Kiting is for panzies [smilie=rauch28.gif] :P

Post by guest »

Pole surfer vs kiting? You must be a loser, the point is to have fun, which one floats your boat is up to you.
winddoctor
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by winddoctor »

Girls! You're BOTH pretty!! Now c'mon!
tempy
Website Donor
Website Donor

windsurfers and kiteboarders CAN live in peace

Post by tempy »

both are cool sports. both need codes of conduct for the safety of everyone on the water. both deserve respect and are loads of fun. I am thinking the person who started this thread was either joking just to stir some sh**, or is a complete loser - whether they windsurf or kiteboard. good natured ribbing is ok, otherwise it sounds like the stereotypical, lame "surfers guarding their turf" talk.