Nitinaht Windfest pictures and Video

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
kitesurferdale

Nitinaht Windfest pictures and Video

Post by kitesurferdale »

First and Foremost thank you to all that participated and contributed to windfest this year, I believe it turned out to be a great success.

I would like to put a request out for those of you that decided to capture this years event on camera, either picture or video to send us a copy. If you have pictures and or video please contact me at the store 250-745-3375 or msg me to work out the details of getting the copies to us.
Airtime! whoo hoooo, its all about the airtime...... ok waves rock too!
Chris

Post by Chris »

Yeah it was great Dale, well done on all your hard work. Thanks too, to all the sponsors.
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

hey, ditto, I could not unfortunately stay for the prize presentations or that great wind Sunday. If anyone witnessed a KA or windsurfdeal sponsor winner :P love to know who they were or have a couple pix of them. My email is advancedsafety(-at-)shaw.ca

Thanks 8)
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
Nosey

Post by Nosey »

Dale, truly a world class event. I would have to say that the after parties, fire dancing, good friends, music, weather, and of course the ridding made it the best party / festival I have EVER attended.
EvanOR

Post by EvanOR »

Dale,

A huge thanks from myself and everyone who came along with me from California and Oregon. We had a fantastic time and I can tell you that it was without a doubt the best run kitesurfing event I have attended, any time, any place!

One of Crew took these pics:

http://www.wmd.com/200808canada/
Ocean Rodeo, US Sales
Hyperflex wetsuits, US Sales

San Francisco, California
kitesurferdale

Post by kitesurferdale »

WOW thanks for the kudos everyone, super glad it all worked out. Thanks for the link Evan, will check that out now.

Still would like to put the call out, please if you could burn your photos or Video to disk and send it to me that would be amazing..PM me for my address plz.
Airtime! whoo hoooo, its all about the airtime...... ok waves rock too!