Lost Board - Reward offered

General discussions about windsurfing: equipment, setup tips, problems, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
otisdadog

Lost Board - Reward offered

Post by otisdadog »

I lost my Starboard futura off the roof of my truck when driving from Nitnat to Youbou. If any one has found it please call me at 250-294-4452.

Would love to get it back as its the only board I own right now.

Chris
duckbill

lost board

Post by duckbill »

i'm sure that if someone has found it they will get it back to you. If not I have a mistral screamer i was going to sell, but you are welcome to it for free. at least until you find your board.
like a duck to water
Mike D

Post by Mike D »

Did you take the north or south side of lake Cowichan?
otisdadog

Post by otisdadog »

I was on the north side, I never even heard it come off the truck. Once I realized it was gone I drove all the way back to the lake looking for it.
otisdadog

Post by otisdadog »

Just to remind anyone heading to nitnat this weekend that I lost a board on the road to the lake between nitnat and youbou and that there is a reward for its return.
downwind dave
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by downwind dave »

nothing sighted along the road this weekend, sorry. The Futura is a pretty unique board.. is it a regular white one or a woody?
otisdadog

Post by otisdadog »

its the regular one, the plus thing is a few wipeouts on it have put some unique dings that I'll be able to spot easily to identify it.
Windsurfish

Post In the Store?

Post by Windsurfish »

Bummer Chris: You should have someone put up a sign in the campground and the store - chances are, it bounced off the roof before you got too far - someone may have found it near the village or on the first bit of the road, and they might not be a BWD member. I'm sure you have done this already though...
I found a board one yr half way out the campground, same story - the owner returned for it that day. Hope you get it back soon!
nanmoo

Post by nanmoo »

I think he did put up a sign on the board. At least from my brief glance I think I read "Lost Board."
Don't forget to bring a towel!