placed needed july13-26

A place to discuss anything non-weather and non-wind/kitesurf related. Generally unmoderated, but rules are enforced on occasion => you can get suspended or kicked out and messages can get deleted.
SaltSpringKiterPeaceGuy

placed needed july13-26

Post by SaltSpringKiterPeaceGuy »

HEY BWD'rs...wondering if anyone has a place they are keen to share July 13-26. I am doing a residency at Royal Roads during this time, and need a place to sleep only from probably 11pm-7am. I would probably make a smoothie in the morning and be gone. Freezer space would be nice but not entirely necessary. Need an actual room as my partner would be joining me. Willing to pay though I'd prefer free as I am enjoying all of the tuitional benefits of being a student at this time. However we have to do what we have to do so please don't be shy about saying "I've got a place and it's worth this..." Closer to RRU the better...but I'm not fusy. Thanks!
Kevin

If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy. Be content with what you have take joy in the way things are. When you realize you have all you need, the World belongs to you.