So how do I get Cell Access to Latest??

General discussions about the weather, incoming storms and swell, complaining, why is it always so windy at night etc.

KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

So how do I get Cell Access to Latest??

Post by KUS »

Kus: Help Dave! How can I access via cell phone? :shock:

BWD: Can you start the browser? :roll: On my phone I hit menu, then #3 Wireless Web, then #2 Start Browser. If you can start the Browser and you're on Telus, you should get to a Surf Sampler screen. Hit #7 Explore then #1 Go to Site. Then type in the url: bigwavedave.ca/pda.wml (BTW-To get the "/" I hit the Menu button to show symbols, then the Ok button to show more symbols, then #4 is a /. Do this in the Goto site screen)

Then it should load the page. It costs me 2c each page load - nothing really and they just add it to your phone bill. Once you are on the page I think you should be able to hit menu and mark the site (bookmark it). Next time you go in it will load the old (cached) page and I have to hold the menu button down to go back a page, then hit reload to load the latest page. If you aren't on Telus hopefully there is a website you can visit that tells you how to browse to a page. 8)

KUS: Dave, you de man! How do other regular mortals figure this stuff out?? :o

BWD: No problemo. All you have to try and do is not to be such as KUS (ad lib'ing, Dave's such a nice guy..). If you have all the steps figured out and want to post a how to guide in the forum it might help others. Whenever you have the time, thanks. Dave
[smilie=beer.gif]

KUS: So there you all are…. :P
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
~ pimp hand ~

Post by ~ pimp hand ~ »

thanks KUS and dave ... i'm clueless when it comes to browsing with these cell phones :? i had to get dave to set mine up :oops: