Want to learn: where to get instruction in BC?

General discussions about kiting: equipment, setup tips, safety, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
lentiman

Want to learn: where to get instruction in BC?

Post by lentiman »

Hi there. I'm seriously interested in kiteboarding and have heard that good deals on instruction can be had in Victoria. I live/work around Seattle. I have experience wakeboarding and would like to ditch the boat. =) So can anyone point me towards reputable places/people that teach the all the basics I'd need to get going and can certify me? I would aim to start lessons in May or June of next year. Thanks, any help appreciated.
strongkiteboarding

Lessons

Post by strongkiteboarding »

I could hook you up with a lesson come March.
Right now the winds are not the best for learning
but the trade winds will be back in March.
I will Have an all inclusive package with transportation food and lodging
It will include kites, boards, and will be able to spend time on the water with you as you learn. We will have seadoos and an experienced ryder to show you the does and dont's of kiteboarding.
I will teach you fast but also safely.
Opening Soon www.strongkiteboarding.com
216-3360
mshepard

Post by mshepard »

Greetings from Kitesurfer.ca Inc. We have a long list of satisfied customers and would be happy to assist in the spring. Check out www.kitesurfer.ca for more info. We have both PASA and IKO certified staff, and will be going into our third season this coming spring.

Kitesurfer.ca Inc.
Victoria, B.C. Canada
(250) 883-4389