Squamish Danger/Safety, Important Please

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
Teabag

Squamish Danger/Safety, Important Please

Post by Teabag »

Hello, a bunch of us wanted to go to KiteHalloween in Squamish. But due to recent attacks in Squamish we are extremely worry about our safety. Does any of you know if they caught the guy that committed this horrible crime in Squamish music festival? It made the national news. We also looked on the CBC website for any updates and found out that there are more and more crimes like this in Squamish. What are the odds that we get attacked ?

I took some screenshots from the CBC website to show you that this phenomenon is unfortunately getting bigger, this is why people are wondering if it is even worth the risk to go to Squamish. We are also not even sure if they caught all the criminals.

Anyway, thanks for any information on the subject, we would really not like to fall victim of such crime, Ian.
Attachments
CBCStatement
CBCStatement
ZJustForLaughGag.jpg (358.85 KiB) Viewed 1304 times
SquamishFarmVictim
SquamishFarmVictim
ZHorse Kiss.jpg (411.62 KiB) Viewed 1304 times
EricDolphinVictimSquamishAquarium
EricDolphinVictimSquamishAquarium
ZDolphinEric.jpg (672.65 KiB) Viewed 1304 times
ElephantSexualAssaultReporterSquamishZoo
ElephantSexualAssaultReporterSquamishZoo
ZSquamishZoo.jpg (196.14 KiB) Viewed 1304 times
SealAttackOnKidsSquamishAquarium
SealAttackOnKidsSquamishAquarium
ZSealFamilly CBC.jpg (354.49 KiB) Viewed 1304 times
SpitKiteBoardEventReporterSealAssault
SpitKiteBoardEventReporterSealAssault
ZSealCBC.jpg (239.01 KiB) Viewed 1304 times
ReporterSquamishGardenParotAssault
ReporterSquamishGardenParotAssault
ZParrotKiss.jpg (302.17 KiB) Viewed 1304 times
JL

Post by JL »

Thanks Ian 8) This is as frightening as those jets seeding the sky over Victoria a few nights ago :shock: Steve has pics. of that :D
Thermals are good.
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

I dunno, good ol Jen at least looked pretty willing and consenting to me, I'd say fer sure "No!" means "Yes, give it to me baby!!!" That guy's got a pretty stallion beak😯
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
CTK

Post by CTK »

I've been to many music festivals and have got random kisses and many hugs throughout the years. I think this is to be expected. Generally always a positive vibe. :D
SmallWaveSteve

Post by SmallWaveSteve »

JL wrote:Thanks Ian 8) This is as frightening as those jets seeding the sky over Victoria a few nights ago :shock: Steve has pics. of that :D
Undeniable proof of chemtrails! Maybe all these assaults are a side effect of whatever the govt is spraying us with?