LiP Sunglasses Order

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
achinook
Website Donor
Website Donor

LiP Sunglasses Order

Post by achinook »

Is anyone interested in ordering LiP Sunglasses?
I will do an order if there are 5 pair and save you the additional cost of shipping and import/duty charges.

I can order any of LiP's watershades or regular sunglasses.
Focusing on the watershades, LiP has 2 models:
Typhoon US$205
Surge US$99

If you haven't tried them, they are certainly a vast improvement over what has been available in the past as far as windsurfing, kiting, sailing performance sunglasses go. Visit www.Lip-Sunglasses.com to view all the information.

The Typhoon have Zeiss lenses and higher quality frame.
Surge are a different lens, but both models fit well, have an amazing coating to repel water spots, and high UV protection.
Both come with an infallible retaining system/strap. You won't lose them in the water.

Bronze or Grey lenses recommended. Different colors of frame to mix/match. Extra lenses available to purchase separate for the Typhoon. Easy to switch out as needed.

Let me know if you are interested!
I will be able to bring a few to Baja in December if ordered soon.
Otherwise I will order again in the spring/summer to bring to Nitinaht as needed. If you want to try them - just let me know as we have both models that we use personally. Send me a private message if you wish to order or have questions.

Thank you!
Attachments
The Typhoon model shown with the bombproof retaining system that is included in both models.
The Typhoon model shown with the bombproof retaining system that is included in both models.
Black-Typhoon.jpg (96.05 KiB) Viewed 2475 times
MartyD
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by MartyD »

I am a Maelstrom, Seaspec and Ocean dealer with lots of stock if anybody wants sunnies. The Oceans are a bit fancier but all them float and are polarized.
tempy
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by tempy »

And are $50! (which is a good thing when they get lost or break)