Left Airush Bar @ Nitinat Friday

General discussions about kiting: equipment, setup tips, safety, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
snapper

Left Airush Bar @ Nitinat Friday

Post by snapper »

I left my Airush bar at the lake Friday. It is Grey/Black with Black & Red Lines. Chicken loop Only. Sould have some seaweed in it. Let me know if you find it. Thanks Snapper
Kite Kook

Post by Kite Kook »

dude, how did you manage to get seaweed on it at the lake? :?: how was the wind yesterday anyway? cheers
Vive et Ama
superdave
Contributor
Contributor

airush bar

Post by superdave »

Hey, your bar was there Saturday. I picked it up and put it on a log on the beach, but one of the guys leaving behind me may have grabbed it. I'll check with Grant (I think he knows them) and post again when I have more information.
Snapper1

Seaweed on bar

Post by Snapper1 »

Seaweed came for my last session in Nanaimo. I didn't use the bar at the lake. Great 12 and 8M session at the lake on Thurs and 16M on Fri. Keep me posted on the location of my bar Thanks
dan-o

Post by dan-o »

yo snapper .. I picked up yer bar .... give me a call when you get back from the states and we'll get it back to ya .
Snapper2

Post by Snapper2 »

Thanks Dan-O

Its windy here but no water around here. I'll be on the search this weekend maybe hit up Lake Erie?