Ross Bay, Windfoiling W 15 - 30
    flat for the most part
    1.30 hours Starboard Freeride 150
    Sailworks Flyer 4.5
    Starboard Mast 85cm
    Starboard Evolution Fuse 115
    Starboard Stabilizer 255 SLR
    Starboard Evolution Foil 900
    To start, I think we should all be logging out sessions as I really like to hear what others thought about their session and not just shit I make up about them. Ok, so....... I was up early to try and catch the start of Swiftsure. Well, that sure paid off. Lots of wind, gusting 25-30kts in the beginning with large swell outside and steep waves inside, then wind died down to 15-20kts and waves inside flattened out. Docker and Gustastic on it when I arrived and The Pope and JustJohn (Van isle Black Van John) or whatever he's being called these days were rigging as I headed out with a very flat 4.5m Sailworks Flyer. Maybe 20 boats out to start but within 30 mins there were hundreds out there and the start line was inside RB. I'm not sure RBFC agreed to that but it is what it is.....I just foiled 2-300 meters out past Clover and stayed very close to the inside of Clover. Very gusty to begin with but as the wind lessened the gusts were less too. Lots of peeps showed up BW, Windjunky, ULR, Twizz + 1, Danno, H-Rock Tugboat Till, Mtnarg and some other Doods I'm not sure of their names. It was pretty cool foiling inside the Bay with literally hundreds of people at the end of C-lover Pt and parked on Goat Hill and walking along the walkway. We even had a ride by from Mr. B! Not really sure if he foils anymore but I believe he threatened that he would be out sometime in August when it warms up. Also a quick-walkin' Mrs. B was walking by I think.....not sure as she was moving so quickly. I wish I could have stayed and just hung out on the beach like BW but I actually had things to do today. To tell the truth, It was a little bit too windy for me this morning but I really wanted my Prime-time parking spot so decided to get there early but Docker had already snagged it.

BOBSON OUT!!
    GPS Track: RB - Saturday Swiftsure Silliness9:17 AM to 11:04 AM
    Moving Time01:13:45
    Foiling Time 01:11:38
    Distance (km)31.2
    Speed (Max/2s/100m knots)19.2 / 19.2 / 18.3
    Number of Turns 62 (97% Foiling)
    MAX 2024: 22.0 kt, 173 turns, 100%TOTAL 2024: 2,534 km, 117.5 hours
    MAX: 29.6 kt, 256 turns, 100%TOTAL: 21,866 km, 922 hours
    Propelled by Russian Dood aka Andrey Vozhakin ©2004-