Search found 17 matches

by wade
Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:05 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Pretty funny
Replies: 0
Views: 609

Pretty funny

Not sure if this has already been linked to on here yet or not. Quite honestly, I am too lazy to search for it so here is the link. Think what you want about best but I always enjoy reading their 'diary' entries. They are pretty funny people that way. Oh yeah, anyone know who the not so subtle winds...
by wade
Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:29 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: water assist at nitnat
Replies: 63
Views: 14102

Yep, seem to run into this all over the place. Someone at the site has a seadoo for their own use and the group they are there with but everyone at the beach expects that they will rescue them as well even if they've never met them before. Most people with the craft don't mind and will go out to hel...
by wade
Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:38 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Dog owners responsibilities...
Replies: 15
Views: 3440

Hey foilboy, yeah, no kids here but don't have anything against them, got a few nephews who I love to death. Simplistic attitude? Nice one, didn't know we had met or did you pick that one up from reading one post? Take the kid into the bushes?? Never suggested that but how about down the beach or fo...
by wade
Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:31 am
Topic: Dog owners responsibilities...
Replies: 15
Views: 3440

Agree with Jimmy, there are only bad owners. My dog loves Nitinaht as well but I always keep an eye on her and never let her run free. Before the wind comes up in the morning I take her on a good 1 1/2 hour walk/swim up the creek from the bike trail so she is a bit tired and then she goes into the v...
by wade
Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:04 pm
Topic: Nitinaht???
Replies: 1
Views: 973

Nitinaht???

Got some holidays, was gonna head to the Island but does anyone have a good idea of what is happening at Nitinaht for the next while? Thanks.
by wade
Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:44 pm
Topic: Eagle Cam
Replies: 4
Views: 1414

That's the one. Thanks alot. Still no sign of 'em I guess.
by wade
Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:05 pm
Topic: Eagle Cam
Views: 1414

Eagle Cam

Anyone have the link for the eagle cam? Had it bookmarked but doesn't seem to want to work anymore. Just want to see how the little fellas are coming along. Thanks.
by wade
Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:03 pm
Topic: Nitinaht Store
Replies: 12
Views: 3098

Sweet......
by wade
Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:35 pm
Topic: Waterproof MP3 players
Replies: 6
Views: 1523

Hey Dale, mike in penticton here, hope things are well. After alot of looking around I just picked up a nano and am going to order a waterproof case and headphones for it pretty quick. All the sports I do become more enjoyable (for me) when I have music playing. Gets you in the mood or amped up or w...
by wade
Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:35 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: what's in your player right now ?
Replies: 34
Views: 9916

Metallica - garage days/disc 1. Treat it with respect, never play this disc with volume below 17.
by wade
Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:00 pm
Forum: Cool Links Section
Topic: New Urban Cardio Program Takes Russia by Storm
Replies: 8
Views: 2374

Listen to your parents kids, crystal meth is bad.
by wade
Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:28 pm
Topic: Tangled kite lines
Replies: 3
Views: 1046

If you have the room at your site instead of unwinding your lines perpendicular to the wind unwind them parallel with it so that you are laying them out in the direction the wind is going. Once they are seperated, turn your bar, anchor it and then take one line from the end and straighten it out to ...
by wade
Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:23 pm
Topic: 16M at Nitinat???...
Views: 1282

I was just in Nitinaht a couple of weeks ago and rode my 16 pretty much every day when I could've been on my 12. Just depends how much kite you want to hold and your experience level.
by wade
Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:34 pm
Topic: swapping front and back lines
Replies: 7
Views: 2507

No problem switching the lines around just make sure you rememeber that the 'tags' indicating front (f) and back (b) are now reversed. OR makes two different sets of lines with different strength ratings. The higher strength ones stretch a bit but not as much as the others.
by wade
Tue May 24, 2005 4:48 pm
Topic: New Hellfish Kite
Replies: 37
Views: 9400

Can you define what you mean by 'wind was light and gusty'? Any idea of a wind speed would be good.