Search found 4 matches

by adasungar
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:34 am
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: Hello!!
Replies: 7
Views: 3899

Re: Hello!!

I have a spare ws. harness you are welcome to borrow Ada as a welcome! My Sprinter van is out of commission for the weekend, I'm cramming my gear into a smaller vehicle, so can't help out on transport. I'll try and remember to put in the extra harness though. I have small feet and have some booties...
by adasungar
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:21 am

Hellooooo Ada: Welcome. I would recommend going out when other people are out: Willows Beach Wind: SE or W Check Willows webcam and Discovery Island Ross Bay Wind: W/SW Check Dallas Rd webcam and Trial Island and Gonzales Island View Wind: SE Check IV webcam and IV weather station Esquimalt Lagoon ...
by adasungar
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:08 am

Winter wind is usually best around 150km North of Victoria although sometimes there is enough wind at Island View (waves with BIG shore break at high tide) or Willows (pretty mellow) and less frequently at Clover Pt. Not having a car is going to make things a challenge. Thank you so much! yes the n...
by adasungar
Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:20 pm

Hello!!

Hello all! I am Ada, an international student from Turkey. I moved to Victoria to study at UVic. I am absolutely in love with windsurfing and being out on the water. Hoping to get out on the water as much as possible in Victoria as well. During the summers back in Turkey, I have worked as a windsurf...