Search found 131 matches

by Joostio
Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:28 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: RV Windsurf Equipment Carrying Options
Replies: 16
Views: 2877

we see lots of problems with the laminated foam and fiberglass ones too, big delaminations. Atleast they are easy to spot when you buy them. I like that the wood and tin ones are easier to fix. Changing your window sealants like you do is very important Kus, good on you. We get so many customers wit...
by Joostio
Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:22 pm
Topic: RV Windsurf Equipment Carrying Options
Replies: 16
Views: 2877

being an RV tech myself I can say all motorhomes have problems. I don't think there is much difference between A class or C class as far as durability. When buying a motorhome you want to find one where the sealants have been kept up on. THEY ALL LEAK! It may not show water leaks on the inside but i...
by Joostio
Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:36 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: Kanaha Kai used boards
Replies: 10
Views: 1849

I ordered 4 sails from Bart last year, it all showed up as disscused. very happy with the sails. thinking of ordering some booms and masts, maybe a board too. What is the board worth after shipping? Me: 6.3 super freak, 5.3, 4.5, 4.0 (new) sails, $1200 all in. thanks.
by Joostio
Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:17 pm
Topic: Nitinaht update!
Replies: 91
Views: 23514

the unleashed dogs are not all good, my pooch got attacked twice this weekend. one was a reserve dog and the other a campers. My pooch is a very well amnered boarder collie, not a trouble maker. other than that, good vibe at the lake this weekend. good to see some of the old faces. Zurn, Bernnie, Pe...
by Joostio
Mon May 02, 2011 4:51 pm
Topic: Oregon bound, trip #1
Replies: 5
Views: 1073

hey Kus, currently unemployed, have camper van and touring gear. I might be down for some sun, fun and snow too.
by Joostio
Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:03 am
Topic: BWD tshirt & logo design
Replies: 99
Views: 14134

nice link windoc, lots of great shirt designs on that forum! too many to choose from.
by Joostio
Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:12 pm

phrase for shirts:

I (heart symbol) wind
by Joostio
Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:42 am

logo design is not easy at all as 4J is finding out. to convey a feeling or idea as simply as possible is an art form. for ideas, constructive criticism I really like www.signs101.com . I get a lot of help on that site for the signs and stickers I do. Keep the good idea's flowing.
by Joostio
Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:58 pm
Topic: Moments of Stoke: What are yours?
Replies: 49
Views: 13696

Sorry Kus, say no to "PickleDink"! Stokes: Leaving work! stoke several days a week. Riding my trials bike, almost crashing on something big. powder day on my skis or board driving my van to CB and being blown around on the highway playing the drums when I'm on a good day some golden age hi...
by Joostio
Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:21 pm
Forum: Directions to Island Sailing Spots
Topic: Comox Area Sailing
Replies: 30
Views: 20755

Tree Island: I have wondering about tree island for several years now. It has a super long sand bar potruding from the north side of it. It is ofetn windier on the outside of tree island but some days around 25kts plus it fills in on the inside too. Last week I tired to sail to Tree island, I got 2/...
by Joostio
Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:42 am
Forum: Directions to Island Sailing Spots
Topic: Comox Area Sailing
Replies: 30
Views: 20755

here it is, a local giving up the secret, drive down to Columbia, its worth it.

The spit is good on the outside, if you can get off the beach, sail down to the naval base area and there the spit turns a bit. the waves are pretty good down there.
by Joostio
Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:08 pm
Topic: Windsurfing Movie II Premieres - Port Alberni & Victoria
Replies: 26
Views: 6243

is there any verdict on whats happening? is this going on rain or shine? thanks for an update.
by Joostio
Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:05 pm
Topic: time to put my purse down and try a forward loop, advice?
Replies: 54
Views: 12585

nmonumental day, attempted my first forward. chickened out half way through, amazing how much I still rotated! not too painful, may try again tomorrow. that $100 is looking within reach!
by Joostio
Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:01 pm

sorry mr Namoo, not there for the long weekend, going up this comming wed, thurs, friday. good luck this weekend, I would bet a $100 but I am an unemployed bum for the time being, cash is too valuble right now. It may inspire me to try one though. You said "first one to sail away..." I wou...
by Joostio
Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:18 pm

I whimped out again, I have a feeling that if I went in for a Vasectimy that even the doctor wouldn't be able to find my balls!
I did plain through my first duck jibe and that was totally SWEET!
Thursday and friday were good days at the lake!