Search found 263 matches

by Mattdog
Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:20 am
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Authority is not the truth, truth is the authority!
Replies: 95
Views: 23923

MF4 - I disagree with you. The US government has been a paranoid war loving blood-letting bully for many decades, by choice not by doctrine. Read some more on US invasions. The regimes you mention were isolated in one country. The U.S. has ravaged or obliterated scores of countries. Who's the only c...
by Mattdog
Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:50 pm

Moreover,

The debate about the collapse is totally peripheral anyway. If you know a teensy bit about the U.S., you already know the U.S. government is the greatest malevolent force ever to exist!!
by Mattdog
Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:46 pm

So how do you explain the demolition of building 7? Why was it already rigged with explosives? How do you know the anti-conspiracy theory scientists aren't being paid? IMHO, Anyone who has seen things collapse and has a smidgen of mechanical intuition would really think the buildings collapsed in a ...
by Mattdog
Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:44 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Windfest 2007 - Feedback Thread
Replies: 16
Views: 4359

Nitinat's too busy. Go to Nimpkish and leave Nat for the aliens
by Mattdog
Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:29 pm
Topic: Old Geezers
Replies: 5
Views: 1161

How many young people can afford this exorbitant addiction?

And you don't have to be young to be hot. Thats called ageism ... :lol:
by Mattdog
Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:29 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: Question for anyone online at the moment.
Replies: 9
Views: 2935

Hey, if the mast track is broken I wouldnt touch it as you cannot replace those parts and it would cost more than $100 to fix. Who wants the headache. Presonally I would pay 5 times as much for something more modern and all in working condition. Check out iwindsurf.com or the buy and sell on this si...
by Mattdog
Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:05 am
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Tofino
Replies: 1
Views: 919

try incinerator rock if the waves aren't too big on a SE. If it's South all of long beach will work and maybe Chesterman's.
by Mattdog
Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:31 pm
Topic: Oil Crash
Replies: 4
Views: 1467

I forgot to mention about the Tar Sands - they can't operate without huge amounts of natural gas. You wonder why there's so much drilling for gas - cause its getting damn hard to find. Check this out: "Not very long, according to David Hughes, a petroleum geologist with the Geological Survey of...
by Mattdog
Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:14 pm
Topic: Oil Crash
Replies: 4
Views: 1467

Can the oil shale make enough of it though? The tar sands for example can only ever put out two or three million barrels a day when the world uses 86 million a day. There's as much oil in the tar sands as crude in Saudi Arabia - it's just not possible to produce the oil from it quickly. FYI, Canada ...
by Mattdog
Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:32 pm
Topic: Queen Charlottes
Replies: 6
Views: 1765

Queen Charlottes

Anyone have an recent information on surfing and kitesurfing in the Charlottes?
by Mattdog
Wed May 30, 2007 10:49 am
Topic: Biggest kitesurf loop!
Replies: 11
Views: 2536

I tried to use it as a seat harness but honestly those leg loops are a total afterthought. They yank on the bollocks and with the harness sitting on your hips, I was getting mucho pain on the hips. They put some super hard plastic in the hip area under the outer cloth. It just cant confrom to the bo...
by Mattdog
Wed May 30, 2007 10:47 am
Topic: MYSTIC Harnesses. A Watershed in Harness Comfort
Views: 1925

Mystic makes a range of different support. My seat is called the Force Shield I think. They make a much beefier one with higher back support too. Thyier spreader is SS and thin profile meaning less hollow tubing and stronger. The hook is less hooked in for kiting making it easier to unkook, plus the...
by Mattdog
Wed May 30, 2007 8:53 am
Topic: Biggest kitesurf loop!
Replies: 11
Views: 2536

Because I love my harness and other people might benefit. Don't take it personally penguin ...
by Mattdog
Tue May 29, 2007 9:52 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: Mystic Harnesses. An Revolution in Comfort.
Replies: 0
Views: 578

Mystic Harnesses. An Revolution in Comfort.

Finally after 23 years of windsurfing and kiting I found a properly designed Harness: Mystic These are hands down the BEST harnesses I have ever used. Recently I've owned daKine, ProLimit, and Ocean Rodeo. The Mystic is so much more comfortable and functional, You don't even know it's on. My OR harn...
by Mattdog
Tue May 29, 2007 9:50 pm
Topic: MYSTIC Harnesses. A Watershed in Harness Comfort
Views: 1925

MYSTIC Harnesses. A Watershed in Harness Comfort

Finally after 23 years of windsurfing and kiting I found a properly designed Harness: Mystic These are hands down the BEST harnesses I have ever used. Recently I've owned daKine, ProLimit, and Ocean Rodeo. The Mystic is so much more comfortable and functional, You don't even know it's on. My OR harn...