Search found 129 matches

by voodmon
Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:57 am
Forum: Cool Links Section
Topic: Skateboardsailing...
Replies: 6
Views: 2270

a point to remember...

once upon a time there was a guy, an amazing sailboard builder from annapolis maryland...craig stroetzel i believe...notice ..i said was...he died sailing a skateboard...needless to say..he was'nt wearing a helmet and yes he died from head injuries...just a word to the wise especially since pavement...
by voodmon
Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:43 am
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: OR Pyro suit for windsurfing?
Replies: 19
Views: 4783

re pyro

hey chris i had one a few years ago...yes the pyro is warm..but i had issues with air in the legs when waterstarting/general bouyancy issues...there is also the ...if ya have to take leak thing....and for me the suspender buckles interfered with my harness..though i'm sure that issue has been resolv...
by voodmon
Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:06 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Sewage Treatment - Do we need it?
Replies: 59
Views: 10945

re- the sewage issue..

just want to thank the kook street kite kook...my sentiments entirely]...i truly cannot say that i have got an infection or sick from the waters off kook st in the 14 years that i have spent windsurfing there..yes i did get something one year, but that was from gordons or jordan..and that probably c...
by voodmon
Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:01 am
Topic: North Devon - Saunton Sands Video.
Replies: 9
Views: 3048

uk shredder..re devon

how far are you from ilfracombe ? i vaguely remember childhood summers spent there, my mums dad lived there..you boys are lucky to get the storms and wind you do...i remember the cliffs and caves along the beaches worn by the constant ocean pounding....cheers mate...
by voodmon
Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:53 pm
Topic: 2005 Nitinat Campsite Info
Replies: 44
Views: 9536

oh and

Oh and jimmy..do you know who the green man is ? as in my avatar ?.Hint..the Druids..nuf said..
by voodmon
Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:51 pm

thanks jimmy

Someone had to say it....
by voodmon
Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:40 pm

well i guess you're new

It's always been bring your own TP...since i can remember, the first time i sailed nitinat was 1993....it's not a new issue...perhaps you don't remember the meeting we had at perks arena....years ago...with the gov't people...i think it's about time many users realise, that we still have a place to ...
by voodmon
Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:43 pm
Topic: Something to try
Replies: 56
Views: 15966

Huckin

:D well i'm not into forwards, but big backies yeh i'm into those, hav'nt completed one yet as in landed on my feet yet, on my back yes and when it's 3.7 at kook just look for that big one just before it's going to break and go for it...my problem is..when the board goes over my head ..i must be clo...
by voodmon
Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:31 pm
Forum: Special Events
Topic: Give Dave Your money Fund
Replies: 7
Views: 2800

Oh and Dave

As in appreciation...my god...i'm sure you know anyway..but anyone on this island that does anything on the ocean..fishermen, kyakers, jetskiers, surfers, scubadivers, perhaps even the navy, ( before they go on manueveres (sp) check your site out..i have friends in... ont...great lake region that ch...
by voodmon
Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:17 pm
Forum: Special Events
Topic: Give Dave Your money Fund
Replies: 7
Views: 2800

AC

You're a wonderful guy AC havn't seen ya for a while...how come ya missed last saturday ? :roll: twas a lovely day in paradise..and yes i'm keeping the kite it's in the closet for the winter waiting for next summer...hope all is well with you my friend, and you are working as hard as i am...TT
by voodmon
Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:33 am
Topic: ALOHA BRAH!
Replies: 24
Views: 5696

you have no idea

i went minutes ago to get a sandwich from the Mac's in th village..and bumped into an old man..frank the electrian from west bay electric..who i met on a job sight 10 years ago..he is old and grey now...but...we both remember those times....the pokes the tougnting..hopefully you will too.and we all ...
by voodmon
Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:21 pm

Ok But..

Violence in any form is incorrect...we.as in all of us on this planet...and 8) god we've seen too much already is in acceptable ....i'm sorry but regardless of territorial stuff ..no man or woman has the right to pound someone elses face into a pulp...excuse me..if you think i'm wrong....all of you ...
by voodmon
Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:49 pm

Sick

Well...? what's with the surfer mentallity anyway....this clip just exemplifies it...I know , and I see it as a Hauly thing..i know my spelling is wrong...but this earth and the waters belong to everyone...and a repeat of this anywhere on this planet by whomever ....will answer to my katana
by voodmon
Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:56 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: cover up?
Replies: 12
Views: 4133

cover up...

wake up mb..aircraft leave debris, witnesses can be created, and 757 noway, look at the size of the hole, even if it possible could have penetrated the wall the hole is too small, and no way as far as it supposedly did, missiles are made to penetrate and travel way faster like mach2 at least...a 757...
by voodmon
Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:18 pm
Forum: Weather Talk
Topic: Haida weather
Replies: 3
Views: 2078

Hey dave apparently the guy who used to make the boards for silent sports lives up there..peter young....but am sure bruce at silent sports would know how to get hold of him