Keen(er)
by Keen
Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:35 pm
Forum: Cool Links Section
Topic: "board" on a rainy day
Replies: 0
Views: 1010

"board" on a rainy day

I'm sure many of you have seen this stuff but I spent some more time on this rainy-ish day browsing the JP website video collection.

http://www.jp-australia.com/2007/index.php?id=263

the Kono winds Hookipa video is unreal and so is the Cabo Verde. Freakin' scary waves....
by Keen
Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:36 am
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: fin size
Replies: 8
Views: 1854

thanks Winddoc, KUS and ULR (and of course I shouldn't forget to thank dick :lol:). Lots of good info. KUS, current setup is: board: Carve 111 sails: 5.3 and 6.2 are my current sails. Weight: I'm in the heavy sailor category too (190lb+). Skill level: probably intermediate? planning in straps, tryin...
by Keen
Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:27 pm
Topic: fin size
Replies: 8
Views: 1854

fin size

Going into season 4 or my windsurfing career (at least I wish it was my job), I'm just starting on smaller boards now (well not that small but small for me...). I've heard various comments about how fin size can change the dynamics of a board and rig and that sometimes it's wise to change fins depen...
by Keen
Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:41 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: Sail Repairs
Replies: 9
Views: 2266

sail repairs

So Paul has left Bosun's and they're not doing windsurfing sail repairs anymore.

Does anyone know if Paul is still doing this? or is there someone else that has taken this up locally?

I ripped the mast sleeve of one of my sails recently.

thanks
Keen(er)
by Keen
Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:01 am
Topic: Chipped window driving to Nitnat?
Replies: 6
Views: 1828

This happend to me too. I got my windshield fixed already and paid $200 deductable. I'm hoping I can get that back... Thanks for link!
by Keen
Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:53 pm
Topic: Nitinaht damage Report
Replies: 25
Views: 5585

I'm in too -- as long as I can get there. I'm new to the windsurfing scene and I couldn't do without Nitinat.
by Keen
Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:03 pm
Topic: maui accomodations
Views: 2022

Thanks for the ideas and links everyone. some good stuff to check out. I've got my work cut out for me it seems.
Keener
by Keen
Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:46 am
Topic: maui accomodations
Views: 2022

maui accomodations

I'm planning a trip to Maui and I've never been. Any recommendations on where to stay and what I might expect to pay? We're looking at getting some kind of rental property rather than hotel. Going with my wife who does not windsurf so some place with proximity to good swimming/relaxing beach and oth...