stuck in van dave

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
kitermike

stuck in van dave

Post by kitermike »

stuck in van for 5 weeks , :idea: maybe put tawassen and jericho in latest reports for a month, ](*,) hahahahah l8r .
JL

Post by JL »

Hey Mike,what are you taking in school? Try 'ikitesurf.com ' [smilie=beer.gif] for Jericho and Boundary bay weather...Jim
Thermals are good.
kitermike

Post by kitermike »

Hey thanks Jim, that should work for me, but i feel like a traitor getting wind info from another site lol [-X . Maybe Boundry will be good tomorrow or even pt. Roberts. i get off at 1:30 everyday, i am taking steel fab. at BCIT. [smilie=pimp.gif]
bwd
Developer
Developer

Re: stuck in van dave

Post by bwd »

Hey Mike: sorry to hear you're in vancouver. Too warm for you to kite anyway since it's way above zero. That link that JL gave you should work I guess. I was thinking of adding some mainland sites to a separate Latest Table one day, but not in the next month (I know you were probably joking anyway). Tomorrow looks like it could be good here and there - keep us posted if you get a good session,

dave
kitermike

Post by kitermike »

hey this ikitesurf isnt working it keeps saying north winds and now west at 0 knots whats going on ................. i thought it was supposed to be se!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [smilie=knockknock.gif]
kitermike

Post by kitermike »

i hope it switches before 430 :roll:
mmmmmmmm............diesel fumes