Authority is not the truth, truth is the authority!

A place to discuss anything non-weather and non-wind/kitesurf related. Generally unmoderated, but rules are enforced on occasion => you can get suspended or kicked out and messages can get deleted.
MartyD

Post by MartyD »

As rediculous as the consperacy theories for 9/11 get, they are still all more believable than the accepted version of events.
It just baffles me that anyone that tries to find the truth is deemed "unpatriotic" or a "terrorist".
You are either with us, or against us! No gray area south of the border!
I am a mechanical engineering technologist and I have done many classes on material strength and properties. I can tell you with 99.9% certainty that those towers did not fall due to fire, metal fatigue or simply the impact of the planes. To make a large building collapse into itself is a feat of engineering, not a random happening!
downwind dave
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by downwind dave »

morewind

Post by morewind »

OMG :!: this discussion is back :x :x How about considering more appropriate sites to discuss this? and leave BWD as a happy wind and wave sight?:D
MartyD

Post by MartyD »

no worries :oops:
it just kinda boils in me sometimes and a little trigger gets me started :roll:
Bradak

Post by Bradak »

thanks for that little BBC article. I've had been wondering what the motivation for bringing these buildings down could possibly be. A recent email i received showing the incredible city being built in Dubai seems to be a great reason. Competition with Dubai. :O
Paul

Post by Paul »

wow a lot of interesting things to read here. Sorry I have not watched the video. The truth is much to gray to see. It's like handling a ball or mercury.... you can feel the weight of it yet just can't put your finger on it.
Just my two bits "structural engineering".... it is very possible for a steel framed building to come down due to fire and how it is framed plays a good part of it. The floor level where the fire is and the weight above etc. all makes a difference. Building #7 having damaged structure pull down undamaged structure.... not so possible. Failure will occur yet a major collapse.... dont think so. The sadest thing is the US using this event as a tool for a witch hunt / money grab totally orginized. If some place in the middle of Africa was deamed responsible I dont think anything would happen. I feel that North America is on a downward slide in the next ten years. There has been no direction to substainablity and thus... the needed money grab. France made a statement when the US went to War..."We will send troops so we get a piece of the pie or send a piece and we will turn a blind eye".