Search found 14 matches

by kumak
Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:34 am
Forum: Windsurfing Buy or Sell
Topic: Windsurfing board HiFly Madd 90 litres with twinster fins - $400
Replies: 0
Views: 84

Windsurfing board HiFly Madd 90 litres with twinster fins - $400

Windsurfing board HiFly Madd 90 litres with twinster fins. Last year model when the HiFly existed - believe it was 2010. The board is in near new condition and used maybe 5-6 times. Bombproof construction Hifly was famous for and only has some cosmetic scratches from moving around the campsite. Boar...
by kumak
Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:23 am
Forum: Wingfoiling Buy or Sell
Topic: Neil Pryde Mens Mission 4/3 Wetsuit Full - Brand New $250
Views: 51

Neil Pryde Mens Mission 4/3 Wetsuit Full - Brand New $250

For sale brand new in unopened package Mens Neil Pryde 4/3 Full body Wetsuit, model Mission - size LT with the zipper on the back I purchased 2 of those wetsuits and am using only one of them. Now, would like to have the thicker wetsuit instead as on my old thicker one (5 mm) the zipper just died an...
by kumak
Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:22 am
Forum: Kiteboarding Buy or Sell
Views: 59

For sale brand new in unopened package Mens Neil Pryde 4/3 Full body Wetsuit, model Mission - size LT with the zipper on the back I purchased 2 of those wetsuits and am using only one of them. Now, would like to have the thicker wetsuit instead as on my old thicker one (5 mm) the zipper just died an...
by kumak
Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:21 am
Forum: Windsurfing Buy or Sell
Views: 53

by kumak
Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:52 am
Topic: BRM Cloud Connection System - kite bar - $200
Views: 54

BRM Cloud Connection System - kite bar - $200

For sale BRM Cloud Connection System (kite bar) with very light use and in excellent condition

vancouver.craigslist.org/rds/spo/d/surrey-brm-cloud-connection-system-kite/7741274753.html

If you are interested or have a question - please, send me the PM message
by kumak
Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 am
Topic: Naish Trip kites 10 m and 12 m - $225 - $275
Views: 24

Naish Trip kites 10 m and 12 m - $225 - $275

For sale 2015 Naish Trip - 10 and 12m, strutless kites, great for the foiling on low wind days or for heavier riders. Both kites had very little use, very crispy. 10 m has a professionally repaired larger pinhole and 12 m has no blemishes. Asking $225 for 10 m and $275 for 12 m. Kites were used stri...
by kumak
Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:44 am
Topic: Naish Pivot 6 m kite - $220

Naish Pivot 6 m kite - $220

2016 Naish Pivot – 6 m kite It had a gentle and low use. It was used strictly for foiling, no jumping and never left sitting on the sun. Switched now to Clouds. It was used very little as I had it at the time when my kite foiling was not at the level when I could enjoy the conditions for which when ...
by kumak
Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:41 am
Topic: Lift kite foil set - $600
Views: 22

Lift kite foil set - $600

For sale older model of Lift kite foil set. I am not sure about the year - it is the last model where the fuselage is a separate item as is the front and the back wing. All nicely packs for travelling. I bought this set used and never used it myself as it was a spare set which I flew back and fourth...
by kumak
Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:38 am
Topic: Boarding Maui BRM Cloud kites - 3.7, 4.8, 6.2 m - $295-$375
Views: 30

Boarding Maui BRM Cloud kites - 3.7, 4.8, 6.2 m - $295-$375

For Sale Boarding Maui BRM Cloud kites - 3.7, 4.8, 6.2 m Perfect kite choice for kite foiling. Brings the foiling to new levels as you are always one to two sizes down then by using regular kites. They are very soft and forgiving. All are E model 3.7 m - Kite has no damage, flies very nicely and is ...
by kumak
Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:34 am
Topic: Mystic kite surfing Adjustable Footstraps - $40

Mystic kite surfing Adjustable Footstraps - $40

For sale a brand new never use set of Mystic kite surfing Adjustable Footstraps

Those will be good for Twin tip board as well as the Surfboard.

Asking price $50

If you are interested or have a question - please, send me the PM message
by kumak
Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:51 am
Forum: Wingfoiling Buy or Sell
Topic: Lift Foil Beginner Set for Winging or Kite Foiling - $1,500
Views: 68

Lift Foil Beginner Set for Winging or Kite Foiling - $1,500

For sale Lift carbon Foil Set which will be an excellent choice for a beginner or heavier person. Both applies for Winging or Kite foiling. It consist of: 32" mast 250 High Aspect Front wing (this was the first generation of High Aspect wings which now compares and have dimensions of Medium asp...
by kumak
Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:41 am
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Free Demo Session for Triton Monofoil
Replies: 1
Views: 783

Free Demo Session for Triton Monofoil

I am happy to be part of Triton Monofoil family and can offer you the free demo session to feel the potential of the Monofoil. You need to be at least intermediate kite foiler to feel the difference and to explore the full potential of what the Monofoil brings to the table. I am currently at Nitnat,...
by kumak
Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:50 am
Topic: Lost Ozone race bar in China Creek
Views: 1297

Lost Ozone race bar in China Creek

Hi,

I lost my Ozone race bar in China Creek on Saturday evening July, 3rd.

If someone has seen it please let me know.

Offering reward for it.

Thanks
by kumak
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:25 pm
Topic: Lost Foil Board in China Creek -probably in Port Alberni now
Views: 1697

Lost Foil Board in China Creek -probably in Port Alberni now

i lost the Slingshot Alien board with the 2016 Carbon Lift foil (full mast) on Wednesday, July 3rd. it is the first generation of Alien board - bamboo deck and bottom with the black outline. Checked bays around China Creek and Port Alberni Lagoon which was unsuccessful. Notified Port Authority and t...