Search found 6 matches

by Jaksent
Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:06 am
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Ozone snowkite bar Leader lines...
Replies: 1
Views: 2648

Ozone snowkite bar Leader lines...

Hey...
I have a 2007 Ozone snowkite bar that needs new leader lines made up. I can't find anything online for these lines. Does anybody know who can make these up? Or where I can find some? The flying lines were replaced not long ago, but the leaders are starting to fray...
by Jaksent
Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:33 pm
Topic: April 2018, Parksville Kitesurf Education
Replies: 3
Views: 2457

Local knowledge....

I’m a rank amateur at this sport, but I can maybe help you out some. I’ve been all over the island checking things out. This site is awesome for help and information. PM me if you like, I’m off all week and could maybe show you some of the friendlier spots to try or give you a hand launching and lan...
by Jaksent
Tue May 02, 2017 12:15 pm
Topic: Lessons in Nitinat in June ?
Replies: 2
Views: 1895

Lessons in Nitinat in June ?

Has anybody decided on a start date for Kiteboard lessons at Nitinat for June ? I have some time off and would rather embarrass myself with a small audience than a beach full of critics in the middle of summer. :roll:
It doesn't have to be at Nitinat, anywhere on the island would work...
by Jaksent
Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:48 am
Topic: Packing travel bag/protecting board
Replies: 5
Views: 2617

Hot water line foam insulation is a lot smaller diameter and is pre-slit. Might save you some time and frustration of dealing with the pool noodle.
by Jaksent
Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:05 am
Topic: Tips for another new guy ?
Replies: 7
Views: 3246

Thanks for the replies, this gives me something to go on for the next while. I appreciate the advice.
by Jaksent
Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:22 pm
Topic: Tips for another new guy ?
Replies: 7
Views: 3246

Tips for another new guy ?

Hi all.... I am just starting out with the Kiteboarding thing and I would appreciate any info you might share regarding "new guy friendly" learning spots and decent starter gear. I am in Ladysmith, and reading this forum, it looks like the Parksville area is probably best suited to my skil...