Search found 4 matches

by kirby
Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:04 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: Found: Women's neoprene top, rash guard, board shorts, liners
Replies: 0
Views: 1134

Found: Women's neoprene top, rash guard, board shorts, liners

Found at Nitinaht Sept 15: women's neoprene top, rash guard, board shorts, and shorts liners. Looked like left out to dry then left behind - I've given them a wash and they are clean and drying now. If these are yours, message me to identify and pick up in Victoria.
by kirby
Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:01 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Found Small OR Kite Harness on Clover Point Beach
Replies: 0
Views: 1434

Found Small OR Kite Harness on Clover Point Beach

Found ~4 pm Sunday Feb 7 on the upwind beach side on the sand/gravel. Message me to claim - I live 5 minutes drive from Clover Point.
by kirby
Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:13 pm
Topic: Want to Borrow: Beginner Board (150+L) or SUP this weekend
Replies: 3
Views: 3208

Want to Borrow: Beginner Board (150+L) or SUP this weekend

Hello Friendly Folks! Bringing a friend who isn't a windsurfer (yet) to Nitinat for the first time this weekend, would love to borrow a novice-friendly board (anything 150 L +, or a SUP with a universal mount for an hour morning or evening any of Sat, Sun, Monday to start teaching them. If you have ...
by kirby
Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:20 pm
Topic: Freestyle on the Island?
Replies: 7
Views: 4768

Freestyle on the Island?

Hi All, Looking at moving up to Victoria in the next six months, and I'm excited to be moving home to Canada after 8 seasons of windsurfing in the San Francisco Bay Area. I've been pretty focused on freestyle the past couple of years, and would love advice from anyone who does freestyle on Vancouver...