Fair enough, logs it is 😉
by mayday
Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:48 am
Forum: Support
Topic: gps track without sailing log
Replies: 2
Views: 646

gps track without sailing log

been lurking for a while and finally submitted a sailing log with gps track - i really like all the data analysis features that are generated from the gps track - numbers geek in me. My question though is whether i can still get that if i submit a track without submitting a log? Last year i did quit...
by mayday
Tue May 24, 2022 4:06 pm
Forum: Wingfoiling Discussion
Topic: hand placement
Replies: 6
Views: 1841

Re: hand placement

"Is it the FreeWing air? I have the 5.0 and use handles 4 and 2. Try switching your front hand before you jibe to an underhanded grip. When you get used to it you can throw the wing from one hand to the other easily. It just takes time but you'll get used to it. At first I went handle 2 to 1 bu...
by mayday
Thu May 19, 2022 5:32 pm

Re: hand placement

Sorry, guess I didn't make the question clearer - if we ignore (for the moment) all the other little steps necessary for a successful jibe, and just focus on the front hand transfer. Assuming you use the same handle for both tacks, then for at least a brief second, you have to have both hands on tha...
by mayday
Wed May 18, 2022 12:03 pm

hand placement

Newbie with about 8 or 9 sessions. Am able to get up and ride if there is enough wind with reasonable results - i.e fly until run out of room. Just now thinking about tackling a jibe - currently I am using a Starboard 5.0 that has 5 hand loops. For whatever reason I've been using handles 1 and 5, wi...