Search found 129 matches

by voodmon
Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:13 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Queen Charlottes
Replies: 6
Views: 1765

Re: Queen Charlottes

I know that Alex was up at Nitinat talking about there epic trip to the Queen Charlottes - well here it is! Sorry it took so long yes iwas in the charlottes long ago before i started to windsurf..1975`to be exact....the surf is astounding foam on the beaches and yes lots and lots of amazing beaches...
by voodmon
Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:36 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: Gran Canaria pictures july 2004
Replies: 2
Views: 1185

Re: Gran Canaria pictures july 2004

Watch the pictures of our Gran Canaria trip last month! www.boardkings.com adios! Bart (Holland) 8) Hey guys amazing stuff..it's been a lousy summer here on the other side of the world..although good to see gran canaria has pebbles for a beach too...but winter is coming..yes we wear lots of rubber....
by voodmon
Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:16 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Kiteboard Found at Gordon's Beach
Replies: 11
Views: 3091

lost kite boards

Guest wrote:Has anybody had any luck contacting this number to i nquire about the found kite board.?
perhaps we need gps locator beacons on the darn things..though mine still has a leash on it... :lol:
by voodmon
Wed Jul 21, 2004 8:20 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Nitinaht Garbage Woes!!!
Replies: 15
Views: 4825

Garbage at Nitinat

I'm just hoping someone heard me...just wanted you all to know..it's not just about Nitinat..the bigger picture is just sooo important..and the more people that realise that the better..cheers...
by voodmon
Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:12 pm

some more ranting but needed

Nitinat is just one example of people not respecting this beautiful blue green planet..our home..only home.. what i said about nitinat applies to the whole planet, where ever you go...just respect it...we are at a point in time, where, everything you do in this respect can and will make a difference...
by voodmon
Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:35 pm

re garbage

i was up the weekend before and concurr with more force 4 toilet paper and feces in the woods in the middle of open areas used for tents..garbage just thown over a log from the beach tin cans left in fires etc.. this is unconscionable..totally unacceptable..nitinat is a paradise that must be preserv...
by voodmon
Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:08 am
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: Thieves at Nitinat!
Replies: 26
Views: 6896

hangings too good

CUT THERE BALLS OFF first then hang them
by voodmon
Fri Jan 23, 2004 6:48 pm
Topic: Best Wetsuit Liner Type/Brand?
Replies: 9
Views: 3269

hey best one out there is the o'neil thermoskin available at coastline...can be had with hood or without it wicks water away right now , best i've found in 24 years
by voodmon
Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:23 am
Topic: Opti MSM for injuries
Replies: 1
Views: 1113

Opti MSM for injuries

Just a tip for you guy's gal's using MSM for sore bodies.joints injuries..all MSM is not created equal the lingusol brand can be contamininated and inferior quality, for best results stick to OptiMSM tm brands this stuff is made in a lab that only produces MSM and is the product of the guy who disco...