Search found 145 matches

by KayakDoc
Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:50 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: Where should I go!? HAWAII
Replies: 27
Views: 8766

Dane,
Assuming you are going to Kailua on Oahu (and not Kailua-Kona on the Big Island) checkout the Naish website for Kailua, Oahu. The Naish folks (Robby's parents are still in Kailua) are super nice and they will help you with all your kiting/windsurfing questions, queries and quirks.
by KayakDoc
Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:35 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: Where should I go!? HAWAII
Replies: 27
Views: 8766

Kiting Life in Maui

Hi Dane,
Yes I am still in Maui and I do spend a chunk of time here. If you want any information PM me with any questions and I will give you what I can.
Phil.
by KayakDoc
Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:38 pm
Forum: Support
Topic: Sailing log support
Replies: 34
Views: 19875

I like being annoyed by you, baby. Welcome back Kus.
by KayakDoc
Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:35 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: A Kiteboarding Conversation...
Replies: 3
Views: 1295

Whoever has been recording my conversations with Kenny C., without my permission, please cut it out.
Phil.
by KayakDoc
Wed May 26, 2010 9:45 am
Forum: Special Events
Topic: Caught naked on Cook webcam!
Replies: 60
Views: 20392

Phil Montgomery donated $100.00.
by KayakDoc
Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:55 am
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Helmet cam options
Replies: 13
Views: 2593

There were a few questions regarding the new GoPro wide angle camera on this forum a month ago. I purchased the new GoPro wide angle camera ($110.00US) at the September, Interbike show in Las Vegas. I tried the camera for the first time on Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at Cook Street. This is the first ...
by KayakDoc
Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:34 pm
Topic: Lost Cabrinha Custom kiteboard at Pipers.
Replies: 0
Views: 525

Lost Cabrinha Custom kiteboard at Pipers.

I lost my Cabrinha Custom kiteboard at Pipers today :cry: :cry: . I suspect it made its escape towards Departure Bay and is possibly hanging out at the beach on Galliano Island. It is a 2006 model; red, black and white with pictures of skulls on the deck and a long repaired gouge on the bottom. It i...
by KayakDoc
Sat May 19, 2007 11:37 am
Topic: Getting Started
Replies: 10
Views: 2368

Hi Teabag and Chiclets.
I am not sure if I can make it to Nitnat this weekend either, but I would also like to get kiting. I have my own gear. Let’s talk. My number is 391-4547.
Cheers, Phil.
by KayakDoc
Mon May 14, 2007 11:34 pm

Hi(gh) Thanks for all the well-balanced, considered newbie advice and invitations. :D Having spent the last few days reviewing the websites and advice of the responders to my request for getting going I am 1) nervous :shock: and 2) still very excited about kiting :lol: . I appreciate the advice (esp...
by KayakDoc
Thu May 10, 2007 11:18 am

Getting Started

I am looking for a way to get started kite boarding in Victoria. I have just returned from a week of lessons at the Kite House in Key West. I have my own gear. Any suggestions regarding good beginner sites, further instruction and meeting other beginer kiter’s would be greatly appreciated.